A new celebrity loves Britney

CloseMyEyes1457

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kristinharris/things-you-need-to-know-about-noah-cyrus?utm_term=.dbEN4Qjdb#.ncNNA3768

So, I know Noah hasn't yet made it big, but I feel that she is one hit away from reaching fame, since she's got a unique distinct voice (well, it does sound like a cross-over between her sister's and Lana Del Rey but it's still an interesting mix!) a charming face (not **** beautiful albeit very specific), and good relations in the music world (with Miley easily being a good tutor of the do's and dont's of the indstury)

And she chose Brit over Christina. And bad girl RiRi over Bey. Slay sis. :foh:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

I hate her song with Labrinth or whatever his name is. I mean, it's a weird song, but I just feel uncomfortable listening to it. Though the piano/acoustic version is much better. Tbh, I had no idea she was Miley's sister. :ponderney:

Their voices  and faces are so similar.

19 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

I hate her song with Labrinth or whatever his name is. I mean, it's a weird song, but I just feel uncomfortable listening to it. Though the piano/acoustic version is much better. Tbh, I had no idea she was Miley's sister. :ponderney:

I love that song tho! I think the splash of water/tear dropping as a metaphor of the word "cry" is quite an interesting concept. Tho I know that the song was bound to fail commercially since she's not using the Basic Swift/Perry generic formulas, she doesn't scream attention/look at me/i'm a desperate god gift artist like Gaga/Beyonce nor she's really suited for going the lolita route Camila Cabello is trying to pave for her. But I am rooting for her. She is quite likeable!

23 minutes ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

I love that song tho! I think the splash of water/tear dropping as a metaphor of the word "cry" is quite an interesting concept. Tho I know that the song was bound to fail commercially since she's not using the Basic Swift/Perry generic formulas, she doesn't scream attention/look at me/i'm a desperate god gift artist like Gaga/Beyonce nor she's really suited for going the lolita route Camila Cabello is trying to pave for her. But I am rooting for her. She is quite likeable!

It's an interesting song, but I don't feel it. Like I said, the piano version is much better. Plus the original one scared the **** out of me first couple of times with those weird lound sounds. :shameless:

Archived