I am still slayed by this performance

annonymous

Like seriously its one of my fav performances. The first time after a looong time that she performed in front of her peers and she ******* slayed :kidcries:
She proofed that she is still the best performer out there with the best stage presence, and all those basic ******* like demi have been made clear that they are not as good as the queen :kidcries:

******* Iconic performance :kidcries:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney bbma 2016 gifAfbeeldingsresultaat voor britney bbma 2016 gifGerelateerde afbeeldingAfbeeldingsresultaat voor britney bbma 2016 gifGerelateerde afbeeldingGerelateerde afbeeldingAfbeeldingsresultaat voor britney bbma 2016 gifAfbeeldingsresultaat voor britney bbma 2016 gifAfbeeldingsresultaat voor britney bbma 2016 gifAfbeeldingsresultaat voor britney bbma 2016 gifAfbeeldingsresultaat voor britney bbma 2016 gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best performance she's had in years tbqh and also the best performance of the night.

No one can come for this performance without looking like a absolute ****.
I remember watching it for the first time and it got me as excited as Primeney did with her iconic VMA performances.
I watched it again not too long ago as well in 1080p HD with headphones. I was high as well and omg... I legit was stunned all over again.

She absolutely slayed tbh

Archived