Britney With Max Martin Tonight!!!!!!

Neemz

12 hours ago, button said:

mess at the delulus in this thread. He has lost his touch. Katy's new song has **** production.

Not even Britney's best work has been with him.

Into You was produced by him and is probably my favorite non-Britney pop song of last year.

Seems like he just knows Katy is basic so he gave her his most basic production! :staysalty:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as her voice is not autotuned like anything he did with her post Britney-era i'm fine.

IUSA, 3 and IWG are so annoying and the reason why people think Britney can't sing. She literally sounds like a robot in those songs, Make Me vocals are a step towards the right direction (Even tho, CYM's vocals are sooo classic Britney)

1 hour ago, toy soldier. said:

As long as her voice is not autotuned like anything he did with her post Britney-era i'm fine.

IUSA, 3 and IWG are so annoying and the reason why people think Britney can't sing. She literally sounds like a robot in those songs, Make Me vocals are a step towards the right direction (Even tho, CYM's vocals are sooo classic Britney)

Except IWG is her biggest hit on the radio. EVER. :lessons: Take a seat.

It's nice to see them together! I really do hope that they do collaborate again, especially to celebrate her 20th anniversary in pop business. 

I can understand that people want Britney to "evolve" but it's not like Max Martin would hold her back or that 2 or 3 songs written by him would turn Britney into a pop puppet. 

Martin may be very basic and bland when he works with that shady witch Perry but when he works with Britney" they DO CREATE ******* magic!

To be honest, I'd take a 12 Max Martin tracks album by Godney anytime xD

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, Cavalli_montreal said:

but that's katy! he has a special thing with britney! 

No he doesnt. He treats her the same as everyone else. I dont see his production being any unique with her or Katy.  3 sounds like it could be for Katy. 

11 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Just cuz yall deemed Katy's song a flop (it won't btw, Streams are ridiculous for that song right now and she got the grammys tonight) and wanna pretend like Taylor's album wasn't fire doesn't actually make it so. Ya'll should chill and understand when Britney and this man get together it's always ******* FIRE. He belongs to HER. THEY BELONG TOGETHER

:byebitch::byebitch:

No to everything sis .... we need a new sound from Britney just like Glory something fresh

We need another collaboration like between her and Danja was pure magic  #Godout

I miss albums that has a consist production like Blackout, Rated R, Confessions on a dancefloor and Britney needs to do one again but with a different sound :sassybrit:

Britney should work with Daft Punk IMO ... that would be something

On 12 de febrero de 2017 at 0:36 PM, PBoy said:

Not even close, Luke had nothing to do with ''I Wanna Go'' or ''Up 'N' Down'' also, so to clear it:

• If U Seek Amy
  • I Wanna Go
  • Criminal
  • Up 'N' Down

Sis, read his post again...he said TTWE,HIAM, Inside Out, Criminal and IUSA

Archived