The FFT Slave performance was really good

noah fence

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tsss said:

if only she wore a dress! I can't at this ugly outfit 

I'll still never get over the fact that we never saw her in the long jeans option that she had. That outfit in the video seems so trailer park-y. 

But yes she needs to bring back the original choreo. She even did the knee slide and she didn't even do that during DWAD tour. Currentney would slay 

Im not saying the FFT performance was good by any means but the slave 4 u performance is one of the biggest disappointments for me in all of POM, i get it Britney herself said she needs to keep things "cool and updated" for her own enjoyment but scrapping the entire slave choreography does her artist, career, fans, legacy etc. a dishonor. the original slave 4 u is one of her most renown choreographies and its iconic. it makes no sense why she doesn't perform the original  choreography *in its entirety*, if she was able to half *** it in FFT then she sure as hell is able to do a much better at it now. in my opinion slave 4 u is a song that you're suppose to move your body to and get in the zone with, not pole dance to. Her FFT performance may have been half assed but the production of the POM performance is half assed which is a shame because she finally has her passion and energy back.

Archived