In all seriousness... Britney needs another "Everytime"

ZAM9315

It's so flawless... If She went a little more deeper and personal again...and exposed her vulnerable side.  Britney would blow up and get so much respect 

she wrote everytime pretty much. look at brightest morning star and hold on tight?

a softer side... she has amazing talent in writing I really wish her team would let her experiment more.  Glory was amazing but I feel Britney's team still told her what to do with it... so many songs didn't make the cut for Glory..

and I gurantee those are the ones...

Alas mood ring... from glory. She saved that as a project on the side and it turned out beautiful 

i want personalney.... I feel like banger Britney was more part of her prime... now that she is an adult she needs to evolve and change music again 

I miss this side of Brit.  Anyone else agree? 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think her ballads are great. Everytime was amazing because it melodically was haunting and beautiful but most importantly it was HONEST for its time. I feel like she's learned from anything that happened in her past and doesn't need to apologize for anything.  So her ballads since are great but i dont think she needs a new everytime. 

First, she needs to catch everybody's attention with an upbeat track, then when she gains spotlight, she can release a more artistic song/ballad. The music is not the problem, she always makes wonders in the recording studio. The problem is, she (as an artist) isn't even noticed or recognizable by people aside her fanbase/gay people. She needs exposure first, then she can release whatever she wants. :donewithit:

Just now, Million Billion said:

First, she needs to catch everybody's attention with an upbeat track, then when she gains spotlight, she can release a more artistic song/ballad. The music is not the problem, she always makes wonders in the recording studio. The problem is, she (as an artist) isn't even noticed or recognizable by people aside her fanbase/gay people. She needs exposure first, then she can release whatever she wants. :donewithit:

:dead:

Archived