Brit and Sam in Pre-Grammy Party

Womanizeer29

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

So they are still dating!!!!! Confirmed.  

She wants less publicity so she can make the relationship work for once

I'll remind you of this post of yours when she renews Vegas til 2020 next month and does a front page spread on Star or some other trashy magazine with a picture of her, Sam and the boys with the headline, 

"Britney's Happy Family!!

• She wants to marry Sam by the Summer
  • Her dreams of a baby girl
  • Career on back burner"

:byebitch:

3 hours ago, Silhouette said:

She always looks better on the inside pics, I feel like the lighting on the red carpet and her awkwardness don't help. Remember this pic from 2014? She looks 1000 times better here than she did nn the red carpet 

BhxLbQqIMAAxOmj.jpg

its because in lq you cant see her shitty makeup... these lq photos show just how good she can look. Obviously the harsh lighting has a role to play but with the right mua she could look great ALL THE TIME. 

She is absolutely stunning i hate see it going to waste.

20 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

its because in lq you cant see her shitty makeup... these lq photos show just how good she can look. Obviously the harsh lighting has a role to play but with the right mua she could look great ALL THE TIME. 

She is absolutely stunning i hate see it going to waste.

Yup, I completely agree with you, the styling is what makes the biggest difference and the VMA's proved that, she looked stunning that night!

0224.jpg

Archived