The conservatorship is just a formality at this point.

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I don't know why it matters when person who's in control is her dad. He's not gonna **** her over and seeing as how much she's improved I'm sure he has her best interests at heart. Yeah, that's what I want to believe. And I wish people would stop acting like she's a ticking bomb. 

she improved bc her wonderful dad used her kids against her when she was trying to eliminate the conservatorship. she's a cash cow for everyone around her bc there isn't one person around her who isn't getting paid 

Just now, MM said:

she improved bc her wonderful dad used her kids against her when she was trying to eliminate the conservatorship. she's a cash cow for everyone around her bc there isn't one person around her who isn't getting paid 

I refuse to believe that because I can't imagine Britney saying no to her family if they ask for money! So I don't see any reason for "milking" even if they acted wrong it was probably because they believed that's the way to go not because they wanted to abuse or use her in any way. That's how I see it...

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I refuse to believe that because I can't imagine Britney saying no to her family if they ask for money! So I don't see any reason for "milking" even if they acted wrong it was probably because they believed that's the way to go not because they wanted to abuse or use her in any way. That's how I see it...

not just her family but bodyguards, etc. everyone around her is paid....and sorry i'm not getting the second part, you think her conservators milking her is the best option? if that's the case then she's going to be under the conservatorship until the very end

Just now, MM said:

not just her family but bodyguards, etc. everyone around her is paid....and sorry i'm not getting the second part, you think her conservators milking her is the best option? if that's the case then she's going to be under the conservatorship until the very end

I said if they did anything wrong-in your eyes-it was probably because they believed that's the right thing to do ! I don't think they're in it for the money because they could just ask for it. And her bodyguards? I don't understand, you want strangers to guard her for free? What? 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

I said if they did anything wrong-in your eyes-it was probably because they believed that's the right thing to do ! I don't think they're in it for money because they could just ask for it. And her bodyguards? I don't understand, you want strangers to guard her for free? What? 

well i'd love to know the reason for why her dad was threatening to take away her kids when she tried to eliminate the c-ship. and they can't just ask for it bc britney would say no! i just used body guards as an example, everyone around her is on her team, on the conservatorship. sorry but she's a cash cow for these people. that's why larry, robin, and everyone keeps her under watch bc she keeps the machine going. if she weren't a multi millionaire she would not be under a c-ship.

Just now, MM said:

well i'd love to know the reason for why her dad was threatening to take away her kids when she tried to eliminate the c-ship. and they can't just ask for it bc britney would say no! i just used body guards as an example, everyone around her is on her team, on the conservatorship. sorry but she's a cash cow for these people. that's why larry, robin, and everyone keeps her under watch bc she keeps the machine going. if she weren't a multi millionaire she would not be under a c-ship.

Like I said, that's not how I see it. And I don't think there's anything I can say to change your strong opinion on this. 

24 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

you're not getting it. They do the things they believe will bring them the most money. They don't believe in Britney's artistic vision and her career decisions. they'll do whathever will bring them money. Example: femme fatale album + femme fatale tour + rushing an album to promote vegas.

basically they don't give a **** about her legacy or the quality of her music, as long as they keep getting money.

Just now, button said:

you're not getting it. They do the things they believe will bring them the most money. They don't believe in Britney's artistic vision and her career decisions. they'll do whathever will bring them money. Example: femme fatale album + femme fatale tour + rushing an album to promote vegas.

basically they don't give a **** about her legacy, as long as they keep getting money.

Maybe that's because of their stupidity not bad intentions.... you know what I'm trying to say? 

7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Maybe that's because of their stupidity not bad intentions.... you know what I'm trying to say? 

they know exactly what they're doing lol. you know there's a recording of britney phoning to get advice on how to end the conservatorship right? They know the power the c-ship is giving them over her and they're using it like they wish.

Just now, button said:

they know exactly what they're doing lol. you know there's a recording of britney phoning to get advice on how to end the conservatorship right? They know the power the c-ship is giving them over her and they're using it like they wish.

I don't see how making assumptions helps anybody. We can't change anything anyway, it's all up to her. 

Just now, button said:

yes we're powerless but it doesn't mean we can't talk about it. at all.

We discuss her kids, family and *** but not her c-ship? :mj:

I didn't say it's not okay to talk about it! I said I hate to see it that way because it'll only unnerve me. I mean even now after I read your posts I know I'll be having it in the back of my mind and feel sad that she has to go through any of this. 

16 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I didn't say it's not okay to talk about it! I said I hate to see it that way because it'll only unnerve me. I mean even now after I read your posts I know I'll be having it in the back of my mind and feel sad that she has to go through any of this. 

i see what you mean but this coping mentality is not good in my opinion. it's better to face reality and be conscious with it. even if you can't do anything about it.

they teach you at school about history and the tragedies that happened in the past even though you can't change them.

Just now, button said:

i see what you mean but this coping mentality is not good in my opinion. it's better to face reality and be conscious with it. even if you can't do anything about it.

they teach you about history and the tragedies that happened in the past even though you can't change them.

I have enough on my plate already though lol I don't have energy to worry for someone else's life too specially when I have no control over it. 

Archived