New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

SUPER BOWL 2018 MEGAMIX

xoxo, Stan.

Since everyone is sharing the "ideal" setlist. Here is mine, and I also made a megamix of it.

- Gimme More/Break the Ice Intro

- Circus 

- Me Against The Music (Madonna as surprise performer) 

- I'm a Slave 4 U Breakdown 

- Baby One More Time 

- Womanizer

- Hold It Against Me 

- Slumber Party

- Toxic 

I honestly think that Circus is the first song, because she can make a huge entrance. I'm thinking about something a la Circus tour, but even more intense. Madonna as her surprise performer would be HUGE!! Imagine if they did a recreation of the Me Against the Music MV on the stage. As for Baby One More Time I thought about a modern recreation of her first performances.  As for Womanizer, I'd love to see the original choreography mixed with new dancebreaks. I thought about adding HIAM just because it's a great single and we haven't seen her perform since FF, and they could do something modern and cool for it. I chose SP over MM because I think it'd fit the setlist perfectly after HIAM, and the choreo on the floor would be super cool. And Toxic as the gran finale. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TheLightningThief said:

Sounds great. Love it!

Mine would go something like this, except for Oops instead of SP. There's no need to perform a flop single one year after its release and Oops is iconic and loved by the GP.

:mybodyisready:

I agree! I just felt the need to add a Glory song, and thought SP would fit better in that setlist. I hope Team B adds Oops, definitely. :verycool:

Archived