Why does everyone hate the FFT

Michaelgiftos

I loved the tour! Ik her energy wasn't on primeney level or anywhere close to it and I understand she might have had some personal issues at the time. But the show was so much fun and it was really cute. And the set list was perfect. And the prerecorded vocals slay!! But why does everyone on here continue to trash this tour I remember having the best time and only having positive things to say about it until I came on this site:yaknow:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhhmm maybe in the US was great but when she started going overseas the show went down and it looked cheaper and cheaper :zoomzoom:

Seriously this was the FFT in the last dates, please tell me this looks like an expensive Britney show :jlostare:

And she wasn't even trying on this dates, she wasn't lipsyncing properly, zero energy, she kept forgetting the choreos and looked dead in the eyes :nochillbrit:

This is the reason why I keep trying to forget that the FFT ever happened

I went in person and loved it. Here's the deal: ever since her breakdown, almost nothing has been flawless - especially her shows. I get that people say Britney was stiff and robotic but she actually danced more in FF Tour than Circus Tour. She had more routines. She looked hot during my show (July 2011).

The costumes weren't all that great but in person they looked good and there's so much going on you don't focus on that as much as on YouTube or in photos. The setlist was really great - she actually had album tracks unlike Circus. I like how she changed things up too: 1st time opening with 1st single, 1st time having more than 1 song in encore, 1st time closing on a song that wasn't 1st single. Plus she talked with the audience a lot more than Circus or POM. I thought the sets/props/pyro/projections were fun and I loved that it had a storyline.

The only thing I can understand is if someone went to the show without the catwalk. My show had it and it added a lot to it. I bet it wasn't as good without it.

Archived