New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Do you guys remember...? Please give this a read - Thank You :)

Bxnes

Britney was meant to perform Make Me at the Billboard Awards with G-eazy but because the video was not shot they had to do the medley? I think this made the era a little messy from the start. The Make Me video we got was rushed because it was filmed on the day after of Make Me release, so they had to get it out quick. I think this set back at start made the era a little messy for RCA and Britney's team, as they had most possibly already planned promo and stuff which was cancelled due to this set back of the video shoot. 

What do you think? Sorry but this has been on my mind for a while and haven't been able to get it out. Thanks :brit:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

He needs to wake up and realize no one is here for his fifth hand useless pop articles. :hype:

U new or sumthing? It's the Breaking Music News section I'm talking about.

oh no I remember basically when I joined it wasn't a part of Britney Spears forum then he joined it on and I forgot about it... but that is true tho like we r mostly all Britney fans not whoever else...

4 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

ok all then :brit: I suppose Jordan is trying to get that extra cash which I get but maybe make another site for it....

Make another site? At least rn he can say people come on BH. If he made a new site, no one would even know of its existence, let alone make money off it. 

And how much cash do you think he makes off BH? This is a flop "pop" forum, firstly. And second of all Galaxxy is the official Britney forum. There you have it.

20 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Make another site? At least rn he can say people come on BH. If he made a new site, no one would even know of its existence, let alone make money off it. 

And how much cash do you think he makes off BH? This is a flop "pop" forum, firstly. And second of all Galaxxy is the official Britney forum. There you have it.

right yes you are right :otears: I'm sorry.... 

Archived