New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

There is nothing about this Primney performance that Britney cannot do now.

The choreography isn't hard. In fact, I think Exhale would hate this choreo if this was new. However, she could do this now. Only thing missing is the attitude and pre recorded vocals. Somehow she even made just standing still look fierce here. This shows that Primeney was not all about hard choreo at all. It's also in the way she moves her face/body.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Britney naturally has a charisma and stage presence that other pop stars fail to replicate. She just needs to believe that, get a good choreographer who understands her signature style, and incorporate that into her new  performances. 

This, she can perform like primeney anytime, did you see her walking on hands on Instagram? When will bey

24 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

it's not the choreographer...it's clear that if britney doesn't want to do hard things she scraps them

Resultado de imagen de i am britney jean gif

i think it's a combination of things. her lack of refinement in her moves is what shows the most to me. in that gif, she hitting the moves, but it still looks calculating in comparison to the OP video. OP video had britney hitting them sharp moves laced with attitude and without obvious effort. granted this is rehearsals and she's learning the choreo. i think she just hasn't found a choreography she hasn't clicked with. 

Her *** appeal in this performance :thirsty: 

Yes, the moves are easy but they need a level of fluidity and energy like the comments above have stated. It might be an age issue or a health issue. It could even be that she's not in the mood on a lot of nights. Or perhaps, she doesn't practice routines enough. Or given her rehearsal footage, it just might be on stage anxiety that's stopping her from delivering these kinds of performances. It's hard to know from our limited point of view.

What struck out most to me in this video is her flawless attitude. I think the best performances are ones where I literally feel intimidated by her demeanour and the way she uses eye contact and facial expressions to get intimate with the audience. 

1 hour ago, JJones12992 said:

Sorry, but even her "easier" coreographies aren't that easy to replicate. It's one of those things thats harder than it actually looks. But yes she could handle this today (at least in rehershals) :giggleney:

This is mostly walking or standing in one place. All she needs is the fierce attitude. She can do all of these moves. Nothing here is above her skill level now.

1 hour ago, Arnold. said:

i think it's a combination of things. her lack of refinement in her moves is what shows the most to me. in that gif, she hitting the moves, but it still looks calculating in comparison to the OP video. OP video had britney hitting them sharp moves laced with attitude and without obvious effort. granted this is rehearsals and she's learning the choreo. i think she just hasn't found a choreography she hasn't clicked with. 

Yes! She just needs to get her groove back. She has energy and she can dance, but she lacks that swag that she used to have. Getting that back would make everything 100% better. Even if she was just walking it would look better with this swag.

1 hour ago, Arnold. said:

that's because she doesn't rehearse enough

I feel like the problem with Vegas is that she feels too comfortable now. I mean, look at the VMA's, her dancing was perfectly sharp and fluid because she was feeling the pressure of having to do good, so she made an effort. I'm not saying that she shouldn't feel good when she's performing, I'm just saying that sometimes a bit of pressure is what gives you the adrenaline that makes you do your best! I don't know if that makes sense :cutesybrit:

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

it's not the choreographer...it's clear that if britney doesn't want to do hard things she scraps them

Resultado de imagen de i am britney jean gif

Tbh idk if it's even her. It could be, think about it though, a choreo like that on a vegas stage wouldn't fit, especially with the theme they went for. That's why I think they should get her the **** out of there

also, the only thing she's lacking is fluidity and RYTHM, roday's Britney has like none :( 

get those things back and boom there's primeney again

55 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

I feel like the problem with Vegas is that she feels too comfortable now. I mean, look at the VMA's, her dancing was perfectly sharp and fluid because she was feeling the pressure of having to do good, so she made an effort. I'm not saying that she shouldn't feel good when she's performing, I'm just saying that sometimes a bit of pressure is what gives you the adrenaline that makes you do your best! I don't know if that makes sense :cutesybrit:

BBMA - she brought it mostly ish still needs fluidity and rythm

VMA - she brought it. Wish there were live vocals or pre recorded though. 

I think she's comfortable becomimg mediocre in vegas. She said that the crowd is drunk so maybe the fact that they don't focus om her helps her not give it her all, in comparison to AMF

2 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Britney naturally has a charisma and stage presence that other pop stars fail to replicate. She just needs to believe that, get a good choreographer who understands her signature style, and incorporate that into her new  performances. 

Totally agree with you. Mayhe not from the facial expression but from the  dance itself she still could do this with some training

Archived