Were we the most pressedt fanbase of 2016?

SlayOut

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yes because they were so sure she was going to slay with a Mark Ronson / Bloodpop / Tame Impala song but they ended up getting some grating Born This Way B-Side. :forkit:

24 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Was the LM meltdown comparable to our Make Me video meltdown? :quirkney:

As a LM I can confirm this is not true :neyde: We were press here and there but not as press as y'all were for that :neyde: 

2016? NO. some meltdonws but we had

- Glory :giggleney:

-BBMA performance :feelingmyself:

-VMA performance :brit:

-Slumber Party MV :cinderellaney:

and more 

Spoiler

idk  about 2017 though :

- possible vegas extension:nyheadache:

- no 3rd single in sight :nyheadache:

- the others gurls still promote their single/album  :nyheadache: , I hope Team B don't give up on Glory yet. :crying11:

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I feel like Britney fans are worst this year post five million threads about the Super Bowl and all the other artists. 

We also have continuous meltdowns over Glory not selling more and Vegas! :beysip:

3 minutes ago, Hunty said:

As a LM I can confirm this is not true :neyde: We were press here and there but not as press as y'all were for that :neyde: 

Y'all LM seemed kinda pressed about PI tho :rihclap:

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, button said:

We've been the most pressed since 2013. And not much is done to hide it. Unfortunately. Army is kinda tragic :mj:

True tea is scalding hot! :ohi:

22 minutes ago, Hunty said:

We were but not as much as the MM mess.

Yeah, I feel like B-Army's Make Me meltdown was epic (obviously not quite desert performance level, but almost :queenflopga:) whereas the PI meltdown was strong but kinda toned down once the album was released and promoted nicely... 

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Yeah, I feel like B-Army's Make Me meltdown was epic (obviously not quite desert performance level, but almost :queenflopga:

Omg everytime I read about the desert performance I wish I was here during those times! :tifftear: Seriously the way you guys talk about that meltdown makes me wish I was there :crying1: We should have a thread about that epic meltdown and everyone should write their own story from their personal point of view :bigtime:

Were the most pressed every year because of the idiots on here that basically aren't happy with her,
unless she's basically doing everything they want her to do to fulfill their own lives for them.

Some say other fan bases will be bitter or pressed this year. Lol... no they won't.
Fan bases don't get bitter or pressed most of the time. They support.
Its this particular fan base that never ******* knows limits or understands anything past their own desires.
She could have cancer and they'd complain why she's suddenly stopped performing at Vegas and call her lazy and weak.

Archived