Britney Super Bowl 2018?

Bxnes

Do you want Britney to do it?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I'd rather she did it in 2019 for her 20th anniversary tbh. Makes more sense. Anyone can perform next year for all i care 

it will be the 20th in 2018... when she joined RCA 

11 minutes ago, JKW said:

Another thread like this? :byebitch:

sorry :sickofu:

14 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

it will be the 20th in 2018... when she joined RCA 

True but she released BOMT in late 1998 and the album in 1999 so it makes more sense for her to celebrate her 20th anniversary in 2019... especially at the Superbowl which is in February. She did the same when she released The Singles Collection in 2009 for her 10th anniversary.

10 minutes ago, Isla. said:

True but she released BOMT in late 1998 and the album in 1999 so it makes more sense for her to celebrate her 20th anniversary in 2019... especially at the Superbowl which is in February. She did the same when she released The Singles Collection in 2009 for her 10th anniversary.

ok true but we'll have to see. sorry I didn't know this cos I was younger then

4 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Lol haha... it's nice that Britney has so many young fans :)  

I'm only 15 so yeah :) Scream and Shout and Grand Theft Auto 5 got me into her after hearing her music. So many of my friends think I'm weird but hey ho people have different tastes in music and mine is :brit:

6 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

I'm only 15 so yeah :) Scream and Shout and Grand Theft Auto 5 got me into her after hearing her music. So many of my friends think I'm weird but hey ho people have different tastes in music and mine is :brit:

Haha i'm 20 and i became a fan during the Circus era... her comeback got me more interested in her and then i heard Circus and IUSA and loved them so i brought Circus (the album) :) Some people think i'm weird for liking Britney too but i don't let them bother me ;) 

Just now, Isla. said:

Haha i'm 20 and i became a fan during the Circus era... her comeback got me more interested in her and then i heard Circus and IUSA and loved them so i brought Circus (the album) :) Some people think i'm weird for liking Britney too but i don't let them bother me ;) 

yeh thats the way to deal with it :hipney: but yeah I could also relate to Britney with some her stuff and that made me more interested.... like I'm getting more people into her at school by showing them pics of her now and how fit she is and they r like "what no way that is Britney' and then I show them her new music and they r like omg this is good :mybodyisready::cinderellaney: ...... promo is promo :queenriri:

16 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

yeh thats the way to deal with it :hipney: but yeah I could also relate to Britney with some her stuff and that made me more interested.... like I'm getting more people into her at school by showing them pics of her now and how fit she is and they r like "what no way that is Britney' and then I show them her new music and they r like omg this is good :mybodyisready::cinderellaney: ...... promo is promo :queenriri:

Yes exactly haha! The whole world needs to know Glory and how amazing an album it is ;) 

Archived