If the C-Ship ends tomorrow what do u think she´ll do?

joe sp

If the C-Ship ends tomorrow what do u think she´ll do?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

She'll quit Vegas, make sure B10 is the true Blackout 2.0, and become an international pop star again. :quirkney: Then retire and have babies! 

I'd rather have that rather than her just going through the motions ruining her career being unhappy TBH :sassybrit:

1 hour ago, STARTWINK said:

Idk why but this is first thing that came to my mind

This scene is heartbreaking, it's honestly hard for me to watch. Seeing someone who seemingly "has it all," yet is imprisoned by her own success and craves nothing more than the utter mundane simplicity of independently driving her car and feeling for a moment as though she's free. Yet, all the meanwhile knowing that feeling is fleeting and ultimately an illusion, since even access to her own car is provided on other peoples' terms. And I understand it's for the documentary, but even as she's given this brief reprieve away from the gaze of the public and her management, she still continues to be filmed.

It truly illustrates how having all the accolades and material possessions are utterly meaningless when you're unable to live freely and authentically. Freedom is arguably the most important thing a human being can have, and yet so many take it for granted. 

I would say it's a combination of what's been posted here already + some obvious stuff.

1. Fire people in her team that made it difficult for her to create music that truly represents her story.
  2. Begin recording new music that reflects her current state of mind... Songs about passion, happiness, feeling of enprisonment, love, heartbreak, lies, feeling of misjudgement and other songs. A truthful, honest and raw set of songs that speak to the public about feelings we have all felt and allow us to reconnect with Britney on a personal level. Think Beyonce Lemonade but Britney's version... Britney Spears: Watermelon? It is her favourite bubblegum flavour after all...
  3. Reformat Vegas. She has a fantastic platform and opportunity there which she can continue. If she scraps songs she dislikes and begins playing new music she can begin her journey of regaining control of her life.
  4. Gain primary custody of her children. Now that Britney is in full control of her career and life and is in a good place, she is more than capable of taking care of her children herself (nobody keeping track of her entire life - C-ship y'all!).
  5. Album + crazy advertising + publicity. I imagine Britney will want to rebuild her image as a pop legend by creating authentic music, being her Outragous confident self. Unfortunately this will be the begining of the end. As they say, go out with a bang!
  6. She has regained popularity on charts, fan's hearts, control of her life, people now oversee her past because her killer music, videos, vocals and comedy have made her a household name once again. Britney can now take a bow and retire to look after her family but occasionally perform, make music but always on her terms!

i don't even think she's going to have more kids tbh, but hopefully she fires her entire team and if she wants to continue her career, hire more competent people. how long is this c-ship going to last....i mean she's going to be 40 and still asking her dad and judge permission to do what she wants 

Archived