The Curious Staying Power of Britney’s Perfume Empire

Sonyeri

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Screamous said:

Idk how her perfume had stable sales even for nowdays while her last albums getting less and less purchases

Because Britney built her fragrance to be reputable quality juice amongst the celebrity line of fragrance. people are able to purchase her perfume without caring who Britney is. we have sephora/macy's best sellers curious and fantasy to thank.

24 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Islad Fantasy. Maui Fantasy. Fantasy in Bloom. :madonna:

I think she cares for both as much. 

to be fair, those are flankers. They rarely get promotion cause they can ride off it's original perfume's success. 

her base fragrances had bigger promotion in comparison to the flankers : curious, fantasy, private show, radiance. believe is the only fragrance she didnt really push out there

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Curious smells like a stronger fantasy. Fantasy is more floral and feminine. Curious is a bit tart and intense.

Pretty much all of this is wrong lol. Curious and Fantasy are completely different - Curious is more fresh and floral, Fantasy is more sweet and like candy. If anything, Fantasy is the intense one - it's VERY very sweet. Curious isn't tart at all.

10 hours ago, ifuseekari said:

I'm curious to know how Curious smells like lol 

I've only had Fantasy and Private Show and I really love them!

PS: I'm a guy and I don't care that I wear female fragrances (actually only Britney's) :bwink:

It's very floral and feels "watery" if that makes sense. Also has a touch of pear which makes it a bit juicy. But the main theme is floral/airy

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Curious smells like a stronger fantasy. Fantasy is more floral and feminine. Curious is a bit tart and intense.

I think you meant the other way around? 'cause Fantasy is very sweet, tart and strong (not floral at all to me) whereas Curious seems airy and floral

1 minute ago, Mohd93 said:

It's very floral and feels "watery" if that makes sense. Also has a touch of pear which makes it a bit juicy. But the main theme is floral/airy

I think you meant the other way around? 'cause Fantasy is very sweet, tart and strong (not floral at all to me) whereas Curious seems airy and floral

So curious has a  "lighter" musk?

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

She does care and we got Glory

Exactly lol.

The amounts of idiots on here is hilarious.

She obviously cares about her music - considering how she's been pretty much consistently making and working on it for 18 years.

What they mean to say is that they wish she cared more about being number 1 so that they can act like obnoxious cunts on Lady Gaga or Katy Perry forums.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, ifuseekari said:

So curious has a  "lighter" musk?

Curious is musky to me. Its very floral and musky. 

4 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

Yes. It's more about the flowers and hints of fruits (mostly white flowers) and that airy feel. 

To me its very floral musky and yeah hints of fruit. Its airy and not heavy but there is a certain musk in it. At least to me.

IDK but all the Fantasy line perfumes that I known are amazing. I love them even when I only have Fantasy :wontcry: The only one that I don't like is Believe, it gives me headaches :ponderney:

And I'm also curious to know how "Curious" smells like. That perfume is no longer available in my country and I was very young when it was released, so I could never smell it. Same with In Control and the new ones 

1 hour ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

They all seem random and they're just tranishing the image. I won't be buying Island Fantasy for my girl anytime soon. No one will. :madonna:

You clearly don't understand business then. They aren't producing a couple thousand of these products, they are making hundreds of thousands of them. And they sell, hence the almost constant release of new ones. 

Archived