Vma '99 is the equivalent to Vma '16

BritneyFbTb

Both performances are overlooked by the GP as well as the fan base, people mostly associate Britney with Vma 2000,2001,2003 and even 2007 when it comes to iconic performances. Vma;99 was her first one in which she shared the stage with Nsync, the choreography and vocals were on point ( not sure if it was lipped or not)  but yet no one seems to appreciate it as much. Where as her most recent VMA performance is also under  looked as well, her dancing was pretty fluid for the most part, as compared to her panned 2007 performance although it was minimal and not as controversial compared to her other performances in her VMAs past, it still was a pretty solid performance alongside with G-Eazy, which I think was a great addition to the performance. They are equivalent in the sense that both will never be appreciated as much her other performances, (Sorry for long read) 

comparing  her 6 VMA performances I would rank:

1)2001

2)2000

3)1999

4)2016

5)2003

6)2007

britney-spears-aug-2016-performance-vmas      

146584_640px.jpg?1206050815

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Loves her straight up lip synching the entire thing, and going on Rosie after doing damage control and telling everyone she was not lip synching. Iconicney Liarney:giggleney:

If she was lipsyching at least she prerecorded vocals. It's not like she was lipping to a cd track. :wtfdidusay:

It's funny how Chris rock made fun of the lipsyching (even with nysnc), too bad that dance break is more impressive than Chris's career :staysalty:

Archived