So Britney might go to Grammy party after all

marrecarney

19 minutes ago, MM said:

she's not gonna stand out at all...i mean beyonce and adele are going and beyonce will steal the night as usual. didn't her team learn from the VMAs? 

does it matter tho. why everyone so concerned for other artists and whether someone will outshine the other. britney stopped being in a competition long time ago. be excited for a possible britney appearance. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
2 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

Are you guys thinking she's gonna perform? :lostney:

I don't think so tbh. There's nothing for her to promote at the moment since SP is (sadly) already dead and there's no third single in sight.

4 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

The dresses look ugly af. I hope you're wrong. :britlol:

Everything would look good on our queen though.

the brunette had no body to sport either dress she wore. the dresses are nice, just nothing earth shattering. however, it all just depends on whose wearing it. i could see britney wearing the emerald bodycon dress. that would be a nice change from the black, nude, and gold outfits she wears. 

2 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

I don't think so tbh. There's nothing for her to promote at the moment since SP is (sadly) already dead and there's no third single in sight.

britney could promote anything and it wouldn't be too late for me. :rihclap: she wanna perform make me and me myself and i. i wouldn't be mad. haha

Everyone shut up and listen: we already know the seating chart and Britney doesn't have a seat so it's confirmed she is indeed NOT attending The Grammys.

The girl meant the dress she was wearing to the Grammys has instead been given to Britney most likely for the Elvis Charity Event :donewithit:

18 minutes ago, CristMont said:

He better NOT! i hate him so much 

ADELE IS THE ******* QUEEN and she deserves album of the year :staysalty:

Beyonce always tend to make every award show about her. This time, her performance won't be all over the place, cause of obvious reasons, so the only logical way to make it all about her is to win most important award of the night. And since her dad works for Grammys, it's not that hard. If this scenario really happens, it would be such injustice to Adele. She ******* sold 3,38M copies (pure sales) only in US first week. No one can do that nowadays except her. :mhm:

40 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I would love Adele to win that award (she really deserves it), but watch Beyonka's dad pulling his connections and influence for his girl. :4music:

I hope not, Beyonce did not even tell him she was preggers before her announcement, he found out with everyone else. He should sabotage Beyonka and do a last minute addition for Glory and have it win :giggleney:

Archived