Instagram Ad for POM but its really J.Who

KENZDOYLE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

God, someone is hilariously bad at their job. 

This reminds me of something I've been wondering since J-Lo also started her residency at Planet Hollywood, though. Do the hotel elevators still have Britney's face on them, as seen in "I am Britney Jean?" Or do half of the elevators have J-Lo's face? And do they both have their own individual stores within the hotel? 

And aren't the BSB about to start a residency there as well? Now I'm picturing five new elevators for each of the individual faces of the BSB :quirkney:  It seems weird to me to have several acts performing in one place, when there are countless hotels and stages in Vegas. 

12383227_473793702824412_730334739_n.jpg

:meltdown:

2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

God, someone is hilariously bad at their job. 

This reminds me of something I've been wondering since J-Lo also started her residency at Planet Hollywood, though. Do the hotel elevators still have Britney's face on them, as seen in "I am Britney Jean?" Or do half of the elevators have J-Lo's face? And do they both have their own individual stores within the hotel? 

And aren't the BSB about to start a residency there as well? Now I'm picturing five new elevators for each of the individual faces of the BSB :quirkney:  It seems weird to me to have several acts performing in one place, when there are countless hotels and stages in Vegas. 

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I guess they changed the Brit pics for the J.lo pics. A user on Twitter asked to PH why they did it and they replied something like: "Yes we changed them but Britney is still our main performer" I mean it's paraphrased but that was the main idea. 

They have 2 sets of elevators for each of them!

They used to all be Brit though :queenriri: 

6 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I guess they changed the Brit pics for the J.lo pics. A user on Twitter asked to PH why they did it and they replied something like: "Yes we changed them but Britney is still our main performer" I mean it's paraphrased but that was the main idea. 

nope, they still have Britney's face on the doors. they use the new photoshoot. Outside they did split the banner 1/2 J.lo and 1/2 Britney

Edit: Never mind... just saw the elevator ones

Archived