You hookers need this thread

Crayboy

Here she actually looks like someone who's been dancing for 20+ years, just bring out that beast Britney :( that toxic choreo tho:meltdown: I'd give away my virginity to see her PERFORM IN FRONT OF PEOPLE like that again (pre recored vocals tho)

This is primeney's energy! Need ai say more? She was great here! If only the choreo was better and she actually bothered to do the choreo perfectly by hitting it a liiiittle harder. Still a great one, probably my fave from last year. She's pure *** on that guitar, snd totally slive during gimme more!

this makes me happy. I love this performance. I believe she can still do this

Y'all are so quick to crap on Britney but get mad when others do

hopefullt 2017 will be a great year

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it better than the actual performance on stage? Yes. 

But why? Because:

- Of course,  she is way more comfortable wearing sport pants and sneakers than high heels and tight leotards. :yeaok:

- They pick the best moves from each song, put them together and speed up the video a bit so we can picture how good it could be but it's all because of the edition. :forkit:

16 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Is it better than the actual performance on stage? Yes. 

But why? Because:

- Of course,  she is way more comfortable wearing sport pants and sneakers than high heels and tight leotards. :yeaok:

- They pick the best moves from each song, put them together and speed up the video a bit so we can picture how good it could be but it's all because of the edition. :forkit:

She has woren comfirtable pants and shoes on stage too tho :/

On 10.2.2017 at 8:23 PM, I'mSoCurious said:

"Hookers?" :selenerz:  

Yes sis.

23 hours ago, freaky said:

Only thing that makes those rehearsals look a million times better is the outfit. Casual dancer outfits >>>> Cheap drag queen leotards 

Also she dances alot better there.

23 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly she should just record performances and upload on YouTube. We probably would be slayed 

This.

i want her to do a live studio version of several glory songs with a piano

Archived