If Avril Lavigne can perform at the 2017 Grammys...

SlayOut

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Britney performed last year twice at the Billboard Awards (and slayed) and at the VMAs. So we stil got major awards performances.

Right now, she won't perform at the Grammys probably because Glory is over and she's lazy, and also because you have to sing live at the Grammys and she probably doesn't want to do that. 

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, adrenaliner said:

It's not that she can't

she doesn't want be in the spotlight anymore. Why is that so hard for you to get? :squintney:

Slay at you determining what I get and don't get. :boredney:

I guess I shouldn't complain since she'll supposedly be attending a Grammys party, unless she's still in Louisiana with her family. :yaknow: The Grammys just seem like a great platform to promote Glory, but I guess that ship sailed a long time ago. :brityeah:

9 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I guess I shouldn't complain since she'll supposedly be attending a Grammys party, unless she's still in Louisiana with her family. :yaknow: The Grammys just seem like a great platform to promote Glory, but I guess that ship sailed a long time ago. :brityeah:

They don't care...

they just want to make quick money in Vegas 

• Super Mods
Just now, Spearsfan said:

They don't care...

they just want to make quick money in Vegas 

True! :weusay: While I understand Britney doesn't want to be in the spotlight or center of attention anymore, I guess I'm still getting used to her being a Vegas residency artist with an incredible legacy. :tiffdrink:

Just now, SlayOut said:

True! :weusay: While I understand Britney doesn't want to be in the spotlight or center of attention anymore, I guess I'm still getting used to her being a Vegas residency artist with an incredible legacy. :tiffdrink:

I feel like everyone is all over the place.

i minute they want her in VEgas forever and the next doing the Super Bowl. 

She does Vegas so she doesn't have to work. That is why we want Vegas to end 

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

"What's a Glory?" said every member of the GP ever :tiffsniffle:

Archived