2 versions of vma 2000

brit_wing

I just discover that on youtube there are 2 versions of shooting of vma 2000,  one with many wide-view shot, having over 2M views on youtube

and one with many more close shots. it only has  view of 20k. Anyone knows why there are 2 versions of 

The one with many more close shots is way more slaying but far less people watched it:otears: You can see her energy so well

I showed the wide-view version to my friend and he say the performance is not as good as i praise it to be. i know why now:otears:
Back in 2000 which version was broadcasted?? I freaking hate wide view in Britney performance i just wanna look at her not the crowd:dontlike:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I've seen both versions before.
The first video was the one that was broadcasted. The second is a second/final edit that's been used ever since.
The second video does have better editing tbh, as towards the end when she's on the floor they've managed to add
in more of the floor choreo which the first video is missing... which makes that part look a lot better actually.

2:13 on the first video though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Why on EARTH they decided to edit out the *** shaking close up on that part is beyond me!!!
The second video does include an *** shaking shot later in the performance, but miss the *** shaking side shot at the beginning.
They really shouldn't have edited it out as its so hot and looks great haha! It actually almost makes it feel like a music video moment as well.

12 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

Good eye! I thought I was imagining things because I remembered the camera closing up on her *** shake @ 3:28 but I couldn't find it again.

I hate the wide view too, it barely serves a point for indoor performances.

same:forkit: i sometimes get puzzled too since i rmb at certain part the camera will close up but it didnt
close up is WAY better:mhm:

Archived