How have people shaded Britney to you?

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

Has anybody used that tactic that in the main line they encourage you to listen to Britney and say that there is nothing wrong with it and you should totally do it (in a fake and slightly angry/irritated/blaming/arrogant voice talking very excitedly and fast) , but saying that Britney does bad deeds and has some bad songs in the background. Man, this was so irritating, and when I said that the media has only 1% of news and she has probably heard only 1% of songs, she was like of course it is okay, of course it is like that, of course these songs are not important, then at the same time that her personality is not important. It made me feel so bad, I should have said that a person like you obviously knows little and it is not important to talk about that with her or something. 

Luckily after I left her place soon after the conversation, I had Hold On Tight to play on my mp3.

It says: "So wicked, in the way he moves,don't miss it, do not be a fool" and I interpret it as life or such and yeah, life can get twisted and the appreciation of it comes through both good and bad and effort and hardships and all. And we don't have to be a fool who doesn't hold on to ourselves... It was so comforting. I decided to walk home when I arrived to the town center and had HOT playing all the time. (Sidenote: In the past, I let the wifi-man set up my wireless connection with the username HOT, he was really stunned about it, wondering what it means haha)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, kasavas said:

Sis all your comments are about HOT lately, are you okay? :awkblink:

Yay, you have noticed!

I just happen to love it so much. Is it a bad thing?

Archived