*ANOTHER* Superbowl wishlist lol

neonxangel

So I been watching both Katy's, Madonna's, Gaga's performances and It gave me a slight idea for how Britney's should look. Here is my take...

I like how Katy's and Madonna's shows had a theme to it.

I thought maybe a good theme for her would be royal/forrest fairy theme.

The show would open with Britney entering the stage in a large throne. She is sitting on it, wearing a gown/cape  and a crown. 

katy-perry-perfume-killer-queen-650-430.

She opens with Work *****. During one of the "you wanna..." lyrics she can add "you wanna win the super bowl?! you better work *****!" It will be very short, only one verse.

(in case she cant say ***** on tv which i think she can since she can in award shows....she wouldnt say work work, just work and then end with a big bang. 

It would be very short and then the lights go out.

You hear "It's Britney, *****!" 

Gimme More! starts to play and shes dancing around the throne. It's a dark remix and kinda chaotic... Her dancers in a way look angry at her and then the lights go out. They have taken the queen down. 

She then stage looks somewhat like a forrest, it's dark and Britney comes back. She is wearing a red velvet cape (little red riding hood).

A slow down version of Baby One More Time  with some small choreography.

She rips out the cape revealig one of her famous leotards or something somewhat like this but with some rimestones, kinda like Gaga's bottom from bad romance at the SB.

fe7de3a2e54ec758a746ee67aa72dd7f.jpg

or something like this, it was one of her best outfits from piece of me

GettyImages-545407650.jpg

She then performs Oops!... I Did It Again , good dance remix, something fierce.

Womanizer comes next, It has not so much choreo, but more her and two dancers chasing a prince who is goind around the stage hitting on every princess/common girl around.

Slave is where the mood changes again. Has anyone heard the Glory8 tour remix? Something like that would be good. Something with a Native American theme to it (pocahontas reference)

Now we have the part of the song where she slows down. She will perform either Lucky or Everytime. She loves Everytime, but people LOVE Lucky and I think people would go crazy for it. I think it could be cute with dancers (girls) dancing gentle almost ballerina like.

Now, Circus starts to play. The theme completly changes to football. She is given a top hat and a coat (which was highly underrated) The coat will be red and the hat will be black.

00020447.jpg

She is going to be the ringleader of the game. Football Players and cheerleaders are dancing around her. 

Then the lights go out, You hear an unfamiliar song comes on. It's Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani comes on. Both girls sing the song together and Britney exits the stage.

Gwen starts to sing Holla Back Girl or Make Me Like You. Holla BG is her most popular song but Im sure she would perform something new and MMLY is really good, she exits the stage.

Britney comes back on, wearing a new leotard. Something flashy and showy like this, without the poofy things.

work_bitch_britney_spears_ernesth_garc_a

She then starts to perform Toxic. The crowd goes wild, she is dancing her *** off (in my dreams lol)

She finally ends the show and she finally speaks. "Thank you Super Bowl! Maybe next year!!" and she winks, the lights go out.

SETLIST

Work *****/Gimme More

BOMT

Oops

Womanizer

Slave

lucky or Everytime

Circus

Rich Girl duet 

Gwen Song

Toxic

Then that very same night she debuts something. Probably a new album since she apparently is working on one right now.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived