New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Heidi Klum loves Britney Spears music

OopsOverprotected

So the first episode of this year's season Germany's Next Topmodel aired tonight and the host of the show is Heidi Klum for 12 seasons now. It's basically her show. And in tonight's episode there was a lot of "Glory" going on.

They played Hard To Forget Ya, Do You Wanna Come Over & Clumsy in the background. I bet throughout the season they will play more Glory songs. 
In the past there were even 2 intros of the show with Britney songs. Heidi seems to really like Britney. 

One was "It Should Be Easy" 

And the other one from seasons before was "Circus" - I can't find the video anymore :( It's not on youtube anymore apparently but it was beautiful. Heidi had a butterfly dress haha and danced to Circus. 

But hey, more promo for GLORY. You can always count on Heidi. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney actually was three times the opening music for Germany's next topmodel. Season 4 with Circus, Season 9 with ISBE and also Season 8 with Scream & Shout. 

I really think that Heidi loves Britney and her music. As you said, she played Britney a lot during yesrerday's first episode. But she played always a lot of Britney songs in every season. Heidi seems like a real fan. Love them both! :brit:

Btw I think that the new opener is really great too, even without a Britney song:giggleney:

Archived