KAREN KWAK *******

DJSLAYZEE

KAREN KWAKNEY  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, RTC said:

Lets be real, Larry aint going anywhere but he did help make Britney into the legend she is today. He's good with making money but not being creative or executing Britney's vision, thats where Karen can help. She made one of Britney's best album and hopefully isn't mad that her and Brit's baby didnt do so hot. Working with Colin, G-Eazy, Tinashe, and Justin and Julia is good cause they all admire Britney AND are current. Britney has good ideas but they don't always come out smoothly.

KAREN KWAK FOR ASST MANAGER, RCA!

True.

But I just want Britney's next album to have the commercial success she deserves. :mcry:

2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

I want Britney to fire everyone so she can do everything on her own again. She's literally surronded be money eating hookers, every single one of them :( 

Uh no. Last time Britney did stuff on her own we got this:

3786213750_9207141d7f.jpg

And even with that Karen chick, the main problem is Britney herself. She insists on being marketed like it's 2001. Tbh she's not well-respected by the GP. Most promo for Glory felt more like promo for her Vegas show, you know, a place known for "has-beens". The general consensus is that she cannot sing or dance anymore. And lazily lipping to almost 20 yr old cd vocals while skipping on stage and moving your ams, doesn'thelp the situation. Yes, she still looks hot and **** but promo like the carpool karaoke, the VMA'S, London and christmas performances with "Tinasha" didn't change opinions on her current star power and talent. You know what those opinions are. :zoomzoom:

5 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

OK but please tell me you're happy with Larry? :byebitch:

Nope. But I'm not happy with Britney either... she needs a reality check asap. :meltdown:

PS:  

Britney Spears Sued By Former Manager Johnny Wright; Singer's Financial Information Released

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2007/11/britney-spears-sued-by-former-manager-johnny-wright-singers-financial-information-released/

9 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This post makes me laugh just a little bit because it's about how Larry sucks, but Larry hired Karen to help with Glory and clearly you think she's amazing because you want her to be more involved.......it's just a touch ironic 

IKR?

Maybe it's Britney's doing. She likes the current state  of her career and believes she's still super successful by delivering minimum effort.britneyno.gif

Just now, Million Billion said:

No, she may be good at what she does for one reason. That's her job.

Yes, her team sucks so bad but ultimately it's her who decides what to do and what not to do. If she were fame-thirsty, believe me, she would be on every award show, she has all the means to do that, so let's not shame only her team. 

Image result for agreed gif

37 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

FIND HIM! :snooptoya:

What does he do now? Does he still manage people? 

Could he motivate Lazyney? :wannadie:

he manages justin timberlake now! and i definitely think he can lol. he doesn't seem money hungry in this video 

4 hours ago, Borja said:

You guys, I'm saying it's easy to get excited when we see one little thing well done or well thought in Britney's world, cause we are used to disappointment and constant meltdowns.

My point is: Glory is good, but it doesn't mean Karen Kwak is the salvation, cause well... it's a good album but where is the success, where are the sales, where are the people  requesting Britney on the radio or buying her songs on itunes?  :ponderney:

Sorry if you didn't understand, I'm not native and I try my best. You are mean and F U :staysalty:

I was joking. I don't think we were tryin to be mean :) 

32 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well honestly fans are WAY too focused on charts and sales, I could give a **** that Glory wasn't #1 because you know what it's an amazing album and that's really what I care about! 

I don't care for charts. Lol I just want creativeney. She's had her hits time to make the videos and music and performances that she's always wanted. Challenge herself

12 minutes ago, MM said:

he manages justin timberlake now! and i definitely think he can lol. he doesn't seem money hungry in this video 

Uhm, he did sue her, so...

Britney Spears Sued By Former Manager Johnny Wright; Singer's Financial Information Released

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2007/11/britney-spears-sued-by-former-manager-johnny-wright-singers-financial-information-released/

So maybe Britney's better off...? :queenriri:

48 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This post makes me laugh just a little bit because it's about how Larry sucks, but Larry hired Karen to help with Glory and clearly you think she's amazing because you want her to be more involved.......it's just a touch ironic 

I think Larry is a good manager. He has his strengths and help made her into the legend she is today. I guess I should say more so that it seems like things begin one way and executed poorly. Like someone who could take Britneys vision and take it to the ext level

Glory is a great era mostly :) 

Archived