KAREN KWAK *******

DJSLAYZEE

KAREN KWAKNEY  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lets be real, Larry aint going anywhere but he did help make Britney into the legend she is today. He's good with making money but not being creative or executing Britney's vision, thats where Karen can help. She made one of Britney's best album and hopefully isn't mad that her and Brit's baby didnt do so hot. Working with Colin, G-Eazy, Tinashe, and Justin and Julia is good cause they all admire Britney AND are current. Britney has good ideas but they don't always come out smoothly.

KAREN KWAK FOR ASST MANAGER, RCA!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Borja said:

It's easy for us Britney fans to jump off the train when we see something good cause lately we are not used to it, but sometimes we jump so far.

I think we should see more before. I like her anyways, Glory is awesome.

trying to be realistic, larry has been there since day 1 but at the same time, she needs to shake things up.Not just for the fans - Glory is a step in the good direction. I just want to see Britney improve and challenge herself  like she's been doing

Just now, Spearsfan said:

What? 

lol i just answered the best i could

1 minute ago, RTC said:

trying to be realistic, larry has been there since day 1 but at the same time, she needs to shake things up.Not just for the fans - Glory is a step in the good direction. I just want to see Britney improve and challenge herself  like she's been doing

I'm so confused 

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think she needs a new team as well but the bigger picture relies on Britney herself.

She picked not to help Glory at all.

of course, i mean look what happened when she was sorrounded by people who understood her as an artist (Tinashe, Justin & Julia, Karen) and then FF/BJ when she was being held up by Larry and Will.I.Stop. Those albums were hijacked. Now it feels like Britney is calling the shots more

Just now, RTC said:

of course, i mean look what happened when she was sorrounded by people who understood her as an artist (Tinashe, Justin & Julia, Karen) and then FF/BJ when she was being held up by Larry and Will.I.Stop. Those albums were hijacked. Now it feels like Britney is calling the shots more

I get that but what In the world was that other dude talking about? 

10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

weed is a helluvah **** tbh

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Karen Kwak is only her A&R... I don't think that makes her qualified to be an actual manager?

then get the qualifications. Go to devry sis!

19 minutes ago, RTC said:

Why does everyone come for ff it was very successful and amazing era three numer 1s in 1 album sure she seemed out of it but she was very successful those years. Britney doesn't want to work anymore you blame brits team when its brit who hates to do promo her team could've promoted glory and the singles alot better tho (commercials and a radio deal and better singles and non of the make me video mess) but her team is listening to Britney and keeping her comfortable. Her team is a mess but Britney doesn't want to work ***** she rather have a slumber party with her kids which isnt bad considering she worked all her life and now she wants to rest but it's understandable why we the fans get mad cus we look and see what she once was, the power over the industry she use to hold but now she is just a nostalgia act . Its hard being a britney fan we can all admit it but britney as i read today doesn't want to be remembered for being a performer but simply a mother  

21 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Why does everyone come for ff it was very successful and amazing era three numer 1s in 1 album sure she seemed out of it but she was very successful those years. Britney doesn't want to work anymore you blame brits team when its brit who hates to do promo her team could've promoted glory and the singles alot better tho (commercials and a radio deal and better singles and non of the make me video mess) but her team is listening to Britney and keeping her comfortable. Her team is a mess but Britney doesn't want to work ***** she rather have a slumber party with her kids which isnt bad considering she worked all her life and now she wants to rest but it's understandable why we the fans get mad cus we look and see what she once was, the power over the industry she use to hold but now she is just a nostalgia act . Its hard being a britney fan we can all admit it but britney as i read today doesn't want to be remembered for being a performer but simply a mother  

if she doesn't want to work and just be a mom then why is she still performing and releasing music? she either has to go big or go home

16 hours ago, RTC said:

16 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

You guys, I'm saying it's easy to get excited when we see one little thing well done or well thought in Britney's world, cause we are used to disappointment and constant meltdowns.

My point is: Glory is good, but it doesn't mean Karen Kwak is the salvation, cause well... it's a good album but where is the success, where are the sales, where are the people  requesting Britney on the radio or buying her songs on itunes?  :ponderney:

Sorry if you didn't understand, I'm not native and I try my best. You are mean and F U :staysalty:

Archived