Should Britney collaborate with Peaches?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, LostInAnImage said:

My instinct is "hell no," but that's simply because the only time I've heard of her is when she collaborated with Xtina on a truly awful Bionic track ("My Girls"). But I suppose it's unfair to blame it on Peaches, since the whole album ran the gamut from brilliant ("Birds of Prey") to utterly terrible.

I don't recognize who sings My Girls tbh, Peaches is recognizable, but this other singer? :idkha::orangu: 

But the Peaches bit is rather okay, I guess.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

This would be really interesting to hear. I can't say yes, but I can't say no either. I definitely think Britney's voice and style compliments Peaches more than Christina did. I'd love a totally brash, hard hitting electronic *** jam.

Yeah,and Peaches is totally capable. She would totally have the attitude on point. With Britney it shouldn't be hard and Britney should totally do something like this, it would be enlivening.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You might have heard this before.

Also this, if you've seen Mean Girls

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This would be really interesting to hear. I can't say yes, but I can't say no either. I definitely think Britney's voice and style compliments Peaches more than Christina did. I'd love a totally brash, hard hitting electronic *** jam.

Yassss a *** jam! 

I have a songtitle...something like...

"...love my battery pack" :gimmemoar:

3 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Yeah,and Peaches is totally capable. She would totally have the attitude on point. With Britney it shouldn't be hard and Britney should totally do something like this, it would be enlivening.

I'd be fine with it as long as it doesn't border the line of desperate / trashy. It works for Peaches because that's what her aesthetic is about but Britney has never been outright vulgar and she's not that kind of girl. She pushes the envelope but doesn't crack the mailbox.

Something more like Operate, less **** the Pain Away / **** In the Air. :forkit:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I'd be fine with it as long as it doesn't border the line of desperate / trashy. It works for Peaches because that's what her aesthetic is about but Britney has never been outright vulgar and she's not that kind of girl. She pushes the envelope but doesn't crack the mailbox.

Something more like Operate, less **** the Pain Away / **** In the Air. :forkit:

Yeah, totally, I would think that's a given. :)

I am sure Nisker would naturally understand it

And it is so funny how much it works for Peaches and for me it is not distasteful at all. She can do the most vulgar songs, but she herself doesn't come off as **** at all.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No, Peaches was asked to write something for Britney during "In the Zone" sessions but she turned down the offer because she didn't want her work to be watered down by JIVE in order to keep Britney's image from spiraling.

http://www.nme.com/news/music/peaches-18-1370954

I always thought that was kinda like a diss.  She chose to work with Pink rather than Britney. Its not like the article specifically mention the record label. When she meant they, it's probably Britney and everyone involved with her. She did diss the 90s music and said how commercialized it was compared to the 80's.

Archived