New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I hope she works with Jonas Akerlund again

Dirk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, ubritney said:

But yet y'all bashed Hold It Against Me :giggleney: I LOVED the HIAM video.

I didnt bash it. I thought its ridiculous that the only reason people hate it was due to the editing and product placements. I thought it was a breath of fresh air from what her usual videos are and its one of her most artistic videos. I even like the editing, its actually edited to the beat of the song so I dont get what people are bitching about, blame the song then.

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I didnt bash it. I thought its ridiculous that the only reason people hate it was due to the editing and product placements. I thought it was a breath of fresh air from what her usual videos are and its one of her most artistic videos. I even like the editing, its actually edited to the beat of the song so I dont get what people are bitching about, blame the song then.

We share the exact same opinion about it. At least some of us have great taste :rude2me:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, ubritney said:

We share the exact same opinion about it. At least some of us have great taste :rude2me:

Thank god! I get bashed left to right for liking the video. Everyone keeps going for the norm and familar directors and I'm sick of it.  Plus the outfits are amazing and love the male dancers leather outfits, gives me mortal kombat vibes :verycool:

34 minutes ago, ubritney said:

But yet y'all bashed Hold It Against Me :giggleney: I LOVED the HIAM video.

If it wasn't for her dead eyes, wack dance, lack of passion and even lack of will to be in that video Hold It Against Me would be hands down the best video of her whole career

I would love him to make another video for her

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

If it wasn't for her dead eyes, wack dance, lack of passion and even lack of will to be in that video Hold It Against Me would be hands down the best video of her whole career

I would love him to make another video for her

Britney was dead half of the time for circus yet it gets praised a lot. I thought the production compensated for that.

She looks dead in HIAM, the concept isn't clear, it's filled with product placement and cheesy text/effects, weird body doubles and there was that story of her being abused on set. :huh:

Idk why it's hard for people to understand why a lot of people don't like it, so no thanks to Jonas. :nonono:

I love HIAM as a song though it's really cool. :tiffanynod:

32 minutes ago, brendajoanne said:

She looks dead in HIAM, the concept isn't clear, it's filled with product placement and cheesy text/effects, weird body doubles and there was that story of her being abused on set. :huh:

The concept couldn't be clearer and it's probably the best concept they've ever had for a music video, it represent her whole career, the beginning when she hits the earth like a meteor, when they start dressing her and setting all the cameras it's how they prepare her to be a super star, the white dress is her seen as the princess of pop, she first rices up and after the second verse she starts to go down (her breakdown), she makes a mess with the painting and stains the tv screens with her old music videos (meaning that she basically ****** her career and reputation with everything she did during 2007)  her inner battle with herself, and then at the end when she comes back and delivers an amazing show like always. If you didn't catch it back in 2011 I feel sorry for you lol. His an amazing director and needs to come back tbh

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

As you said its the breath of fresh air and most artistic one. People were bitching back than because Brian F. told us she's looking and dancing better then ever, her management team told us ***** is back and better then ever. And then MV came out and we saw highly edited Britney (face, body) and poor dancing.  But still I like the whole idea of MV.  

Archived