MY DREAM B10 ERA!

So I have been thinking a lot about B10 :slayney: and I've come up with a sound,track list etc pretty much the whole era :brit:

Album Sound:
- it's sounds a bit similar to Glory but the sound is a lot darker
- Similar to Lady Gaga's past work and Madonna's Rebel Heart album and Ariana's Dangerous Woman album
- No more meaningless *** songs, more mature lyrics
- The album is going to change the GPS opinion of Britney from a little girl popstar (yes, the GP still think that) to a mature woman :hipney:

ALBUM: Plastic Dreams
Release Date: September 15th 2017
TRACKLIST:

1. Plastic Dreams
2. She's The One
3. Now I Can Breathe
4. Castle
5. Love Is Energy
6. Unapologetic
7. Complicated For You (ft. G-Eazy)
8. Tonight (ft. Drake)
9. Dazzling
10. 10 Years Ago?
11. Secrets Inside
12. Let Me Hold You
13. **** Talking (ft. Madonna)
14. Before

Deluxe:
15. Fading Away
16. Millisecond 
17. Sanctuary
18. Plastic Dreams (R3HAB Remix)

PRODUCERS:

- Lido
- BURNS
- The Mac 
- Jeff Bhasker
- DJ White Shadow
- Scott Storch
- DJ Premier
- RedOne
- Fernando Garibay

These producers are all new people except for BURNS (Make Me...) and Fernando Garibay (Amnesia, Quicksand)

:cinderellaney::myjam:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The song titles are so good! Where is Danja tho :ponderney:
Edit: you know what's my dream B10 era? One where they promote the **** out of the album, she's touring and slaying with primeney dancing, performs at Superbowl and sings live here and there :sassybrit: I'm delusional af

Ppl don't even think she still makes music. They don't think her songs are little girl sounding. 

I think its exist to say woman can't make *** music past 30. What is that bs.

I personally would love a themed album but the creativity  just isn't there these days. 

BJ had the tracks with meaning but clearly she didn't dig in any way. 

I don't even know what to push because this is such Confusing time in Britney's career.

Album: A mixture of typical Britney smash hits, mature and heartfelt ballads and some fanfaves to be

3 songs by Max Martin

3 songs by bloodshy & avant

2 songs by DJWS

2 Songs by Burns

2 songs by Fernando Garribay

1 song by DJ Mustard

1 song by Calvin Harris

1 song by Guy Sigsworth

1 song by Scott Storch

1 song by Redone

Promo: If still in Vegas she has to promote it between legs with performances here and there. If not she has to tour. Her PR team should do their job right this time.

8 minutes ago, STARTWINK said:

Why does everyone want her to do basic,safe and follow trends. :lostney:

What she needs is pre-era controversy,some story that everyone will talk about,that's even gonna be on Tv news,talk shows or something:queenriri:

And then she breaks silence with epic performance and epic video and epic song something like TOXIC(even bigger if it's even possible) with epic promo for lead single.Rest of the album can be experimental but like all the way.(trance,ambient,etc.)

I don't want no more generic EDM music or whatever we are getting after Blackout.:queenriri:

This all + she really needs to step her ***** up and bring it on stage 

THIS!

Archived