I work at a catholic channel and I use Britney instrumentals on it

Nando.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I love screwing with religious ppl :hahaha: its just so much fun, they get triggered for the most trivial things :hahaha:

We did a recipe once that involved putting host (yes the holy host) in it like the filling, MAN, hell broke loose im not joking

Just now, BritintheZone said:

Write*

Você é do Brasil? Como você aprendeu português

LOL yeah write omg

english is def NOT my first language :otears:

yes im from Brazil!

1 minute ago, Nando. said:

We did a recipe once that involved putting host (yes the holy host) in it like the filling, MAN, hell broke loose im not joking

LOL yeah write omg

yes im from Brazil!

omg i wanna be an admin there and piss them off all the time :hahaha: like piss them off, then go back to being nice, posting great religious things, then piss them off again and so on just so they would stay and i could troll them:hahaha:

3 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

omg i wanna be an admin there and piss them off all the time :hahaha: like piss them off, then go back to being nice, posting great religious things, then piss them off again and so on just so they would stay and i could troll them:hahaha:

you know whats the funniest thing

everything we post, pictures, videos, news, a tutorial or a recipe, they always comment AMEN :ponderney:

like "did you guys tunne in for tonights show?"

Amen :plzexplain:

15 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

It is :yaknow:  sad...

1 hour ago, Nando. said:

I actually dont use them in "religious" content. The channel is only followed by religious people but for a year or so they are trying to extend the content, still aiming for the christians but for example, when they do a tutorial on how to get your cat cleaned up or a cooking recipe video, thats when i infilter BRITNEY

Ahahaha I imagined cat enema tutorial with No Seas Cortes instrumental in the background. :meltdown:

25 minutes ago, Nando. said:

LOL yeah write omg

yes im from Brazil!

I am from Usa so I obviously speak English and I have hispanic parents so I speak Spanish. 

So since Spanish and Portuguese are kinda similar and have some words that are kinda the same. I understand and read Portuguese better than what I can write/speak.

I totally forgot I did a recipe with OOPS last year! Found it when I was hunting down the link for the make me one!

A pop cake recipe had to be with the POP princess hit single

and here is make me with a delicious desert

ME, MYSELF AND I, DOING PROMO FOR BRITNEY IN BRAZIL BETTER THAN HER TEAM YAS MAM :likethat:

:shhh:

8 minutes ago, Nando. said:

I totally forgot I did a recipe with OOPS last year! Found it when I was hunting down the link for the make me one!

A pop cake recipe had to be with the POP princess hit single

and here is make me with a delicious desert

ME, MYSELF AND I, DOING PROMO FOR BRITNEY IN BRAZIL BETTER THAN HER TEAM YAS MAM :likethat:

:shhh:

• the make me cake video was weirdly orgasmic lol:mybodyisready:
29 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I am from Usa so I obviously speak English and I have hispanic parents so I speak Spanish. 

So since Spanish and Portuguese are kinda similar and have some words that are kinda the same. I understand and read Portuguese better than what I can write/speak.

Omg youre trilingue

yas

vem pro brasil <3

Guest Diamond Horse
2 hours ago, Nando. said:

How I Roll for a kitten tutorial

cause you know, 9 lives like a kitty cat :milkney:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG this is so funny for me, thanks for making my day

Archived