Britney Spears & Lady Gaga (Mashup)

bigq06

hey guys.. i made a mashup of brit and Gaga, im kinda new to making mashup so..:blurp: plz dont critic me too hard but yeah plz give me some advice to make the mashup better :dorkney:

and here's the mashup

(it might me not availableon phones  bc of the copyright smh but it works on pc)

also here's some other mashup that i made too hehe

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I would say though I don't even know how you do these things so well done on that... I just don't know if Gimme More and GUY go well together but might just be me... A different song like a rock song might go with Gimme More... :hugs:

OMG TYSM YOU'RE SO NICE AWW :hugs::plzney::yesokay:

15 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

OMG TYSM YOU'RE SO NICE AWW :hugs::plzney::yesokay:

Keep working cause with good things come to those who work hard sis so even the best people/producers and everyone can do better than they're doing... :bigkiss: But I appreciate all the work you've done in this thread I am listening to Toxic/Lolita I love Lolita and Lana and it actually works quite well with the toxic vocals :lollistare:

1 minute ago, Slayde said:

Keep working cause with good things come to those who work hard sis so even the best people/producers and everyone can do better than they're doing... :bigkiss: But I appreciate all the work you've done in this thread I am listening to Toxic/Lolita I love Lolita and Lana and it actually works quite well with the toxic vocals :lollistare:

THANK YOU, yeah ill try to do my best... AND OMG I LOVE LANA SO MUCH, it was actually oomf on instagram who asked me to make the mashup :blurp: im pretty shocked that it turns out pretty well :dorkney:

17 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

THANK YOU, yeah ill try to do my best... AND OMG I LOVE LANA SO MUCH, it was actually oomf on instagram who asked me to make the mashup :blurp: im pretty shocked that it turns out pretty well :dorkney:

Good luck I hope you succeed :giggleney: I think they are similar songs about two vixens so lyrically it seems fitting they'd be mashup'd :makeitrain:

2 minutes ago, Dirty Boy said:

OMG, Imo you made great job with mixing GUY and Gimme More, it's just that songs don't really fit together I guess. But I loved the transitions between them etc, that was ****** DOPE!!

Which software did you use, this seems like a lot of fun.

OMG THANK YOU :plzney: i used FL Studio 12 to make them :yesokay:

Archived