Did Anyone Notice (About Her Official Site)?

MikeMasi

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Deity Arceus said:

:meltdown: Except there's no Circus DVD but well we don't even have POM DVD :meltdown:

Who needs a POM DVD when they can go see it in Vegas for the next ten years.

How they didn't release a Circus DVD is a crime to the world. I mean they shouldn't have let ppl see the FFT if anything. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Who needs a POM DVD when they can go see it in Vegas for the next ten years.

How they didn't release a Circus DVD is a crime to the world. I mean they shouldn't have let ppl see the FFT if anything. 

Their biggest mistakes was not releasing the Circus Tour or even the Onyx Hotel. I would prefer those over Femme Fatale.

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

I was waiting to watch the circus tour 3D at  movie theaters...never happened  :meltdown:

Yeah that's when 3D concert things were a big thing.

I heard there were legal reasons with something but scrap that part. Why don't they scrap stuff when it should be? 

3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Their biggest mistakes was not releasing the Circus Tour or even the Onyx Hotel. I would prefer those over Femme Fatale.

I totally agree! 

35 minutes ago, Streets said:

Her website used to be so amazing - I was mesmerized by it back ITZ and the My Prerog/Chaotic eras with the bubbles format 

She even used to use the site to post some really cryptic personal ****, oh the days :forkit:

The tiger poem, back in 2007 when it had the tiger eyes and the Rebellion snippet! LE. GEN. DARY.

S:foh: L:werk: A:brit2016: Y

2 hours ago, Born2Die said:

if they dont want to do anything with Britney.com, they should just have it automatically forward you to britneyspears.com

i like the way it already is. shows the youtube video for sb, announces the album release. theres a widget of her album. i pretty much prefer all that over britannica running it like its a gossip girl website. 

Archived