I'm so glad that her most underrated song is a loved one here: Trouble

Maryy

the beat, the nice and cute lyrics, her vocal arrangements, this video... :crying1:

everything is so on point. i like it so much... it's kinda similar to Madonna's Get Together (which is, btw, one of my Madge favourite songs ever) but i look at it like an updated version of it. :forkit:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I love that song! Such a bop. All the bonus Circus tracks were great 

Hey, what's a "bop"? I've seen that word posted here a couple times now and I'm like "huh?"

And yeah! I love Trouble. For some reason though it just doesn't sound finished. The production sounds almost like a demo.

4 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Hey, what's a "bop"? I've seen that word posted here a couple times now and I'm like "huh?"

And yeah! I love Trouble. For some reason though it just doesn't sound finished. The production sounds almost like a demo.

I think it's just a fun song. I think it sounds finished it's just meant to be that simple pop song. 

A bop is what the user below said. I normally say it with upbeat songs but sometimes I will say it for songs I just enjoy. 

2 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Lol it's a word that's popular among gay men. A bop is basically a song that's upbeat and catchy. 

I'm not a man but I do pick up language from here. :snapney:

5 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Oh, OK! I love bops then haha. It's weird, I'm gay but don't really have any gay friends so I'm like so far removed from the gay slang. Thanks for clueing me in!

Yeah haha no problem! I don't really have gay friends either, I learn most of my gay slang from ATeeRL :britdrown: 

3 hours ago, Maryy said:

oh really? i knew that word but i didn't know that it was popular among gay men lmao

I'm pretty sure it is. I only ever see gays use it on online pop music forums :orangu: 

Archived