would a Britney + Katy collaboration work?

popprison

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No thank you. Katy Perry is entirely bland and cookie cutter. Britney already has records like Femme Fatale, Britney Jean and Pretty Girls in her discography.

Britney has to keep going forward with her artistry, not backwards. She's not a teenager anymore. A song with Max here and there is welcome, but not as the head of the record nor anything that is too formulaic.

More "Hold It Against Me", a little different and out there.

Less "California Gurls", sugary and cloying bubblegum pop.

Guest $elfish
5 hours ago, popprison said:

Katy has a very short snippet of her new song on her IG and it sounds amazing. I wish max Martin would give Brit his best, hidden away productions! Anyway, do u think Katy Perry and Britney Spears could pull off a solid collaboration?

If it was in Katy's prime that would be good but not now 

Guest $elfish
5 hours ago, popprison said:

Katy has a very short snippet of her new song on her IG and it sounds amazing. I wish max Martin would give Brit his best, hidden away productions! Anyway, do u think Katy Perry and Britney Spears could pull off a solid collaboration?

I think her collaborating  with Ariana is a much better idea maybe for just luv me if it's a single but not Katy :ehno:

7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Katy too damn basic

Britney not working with Max Martin

She's into working with fresh new people

And for this we have 87 number in BB.

:hahaha:

Archived