Britney has an unreleased title called "Father's Eyes"

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

I really wanna hear that :) 

It could be beautiful, it is also somewhat intriguing.

EDIT: Of course I realize it doesn't have Britney in the writing credits. But I still hope that Britney inspired the writers. It would be logical.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, mauureee said:

I really like it tbh, I wish we could hear it with Britney's voice :plzexplain:

It grows on me with a second listen. I also think that Britney's voice would make such a difference.

Guest Diamond Horse
20 hours ago, MacJ said:

Ina Wroldsen who wrote "He about to loose me", is the singer and writer of the song. She said that "Fathers Eyes" never was intended for Britney, or someone else, its was always for her project Ask Embla.

So, Wikipedia is mistaken?

Guest Diamond Horse
20 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It's from BJ? You mean Myah's voice then? 

Well, some songs on BJ are sang by Britney too, so... You know, in this case, we could have had hoped for the best lol

21 hours ago, MacJ said:

Ina Wroldsen who wrote "He about to loose me", is the singer and writer of the song. She said that "Fathers Eyes" never was intended for Britney, or someone else, its was always for her project Ask Embla.

I was going to say this. But what i don't understand was why the song was registered with Britney as a performer?

22 hours ago, MacJ said:

She's registered as a performer on BMI. Most likely Britney recorded the song for fun but it was not intended for use on the album.

Or Ina is a straight up liar.

Archived