Love Me Down played in an amusement park in Mexico

mauureee

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, mauureee said:

I don't know what the hell is this, just hear that LALALA LOVE ME in the background...it's magical:liberatedaf:

That's Andrea Legarreta omg I can't believe this :yesokay:

She was really criticized because she stated in her Tv Show that the increasing price of the dollar wouldn't affect the mexican economy because we don't buy imported stuff. And the guy in your video said omg you're Andrea Legarreta "the dollar" one so she was furious and started a mini fight with the guy lol. 

28 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Slay me down being played everywhere except in radio stations. Well that's what it is about, loving someone down no matter where they are :milkney:

nnnnnnnn screaming at this :moorangu:

19 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

That's Andrea Legarreta omg I can't believe this :yesokay:

She was really criticized because she stated in her Tv Show that the increasing price of the dollar wouldn't affect the mexican economy because we don't buy imported stuff. And the guy in your video said omg you're Andrea Legarreta "the dollar" one so she was furious and started a mini fight with the guy lol. 

Educate me sis! :unbelievableney: is this lagarreta as big as brinnie in her prime? :ponderney:

9 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Educate me sis! :unbelievableney: is this lagarreta as big as brinnie in her prime? :ponderney:

nnnnnn gurrrrrlll no!! :meltdown: :ricackle: She's not even a singer, she's a Tv Host for a show called "Hoy" which is like Good Morning America or the Today Show from the US, but she's always been on that show for several years so everybody knows who she is and when she said that everyone made fun of her, like there were even memes about that :hehehe:

Just now, alexdaily said:

nnnnnn gurrrrrlll no!! :meltdown: :ricackle: She's not even a singer, she's a Tv Host for a show called "Hoy" which is like Good Morning America or the Today Show from the US, but she's always been on that show for several years so everybody knows who she is and when she said that everyone made fun of her, like there were even memes about that :hehehe:

oh ok! do you think she'll play Love me down in her show and promote Glory after she heard it here? :lustney: I think I'm reaching :snooptoya:

6 minutes ago, mauureee said:

oh ok! do you think she'll play Love me down in her show and promote Glory after she heard it here? :lustney: I think I'm reaching :snooptoya:

Haha sadly no, people don't really talk about Britney a lot here in Mexico, they might play BOMT or OIDA just for fun and that's it. 

9 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Haha sadly no, people don't really talk about Britney a lot here in Mexico, they might play BOMT or OIDA just for fun and that's it. 

When I was in Mexico last year, they would play Britney in a music channel commercial. :plzexplain: 

It was Scream n Shout I think :weirdmeout:

But whatever! Still, I was like, what a beautiful country :slayney: 

Now you're telling me this :meltdown:

I'm thankfull my country sometimes plays Pretty girls :byebitch:

Just now, mauureee said:

When I was in Mexico last year, they would play Britney in a music channel commercial. :plzexplain: 

It was Scream n Shout I think :weirdmeout:

But whatever! Still, I was like, what a beautiful country :slayney: 

Now you're telling me this :meltdown:

:byebitch:

Yeah but Scream&Shout was a massive hit everywhere lol it was played on every club all the time 

Contrary to Make Me which I only heard like once or twice on the radio and I never heard Slumber Party :tiffsniffle:

Just now, alexdaily said:

Yeah but Scream&Shout was a massive hit everywhere lol it was played on every club all the time 

Contrary to Make Me which I only heard like once or twice on the radio and I never heard Slumber Party :tiffsniffle:

Now I remember I heard Make Me at the pool of the hotel there, flawless country :staysalty:

13 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I see, these r the ppl that sold Glory a week ahead of schedule back then.  They're * responsible for this mess and this girl isn't happy about that.giphy.gif

* partly responsible :pieceofwhat:

It was a real team effort tbh - Larry, Britney, Charm, RCA, Sony, a few shops (not just in Mexico) etc etc...

It takes a lot of effort to flop this hard :tiffsniffle:

Archived