Feeling nostalgic.

patience darling

Just now, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

I think it is so cool. I don't have TV, I even hate it a little for some reason (it feels too overwhelming to me), but to my mind one of the good things about it is watching music videos in good quality.

You don't like tv? I'm so busy I barely get to watch it but I'm such a big fan of certain tv shows I couldn't  live without. I give you props though. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Spearsfan said:

You don't like tv? I'm so busy I barely get to watch it but I'm such a big fan of certain tv shows I couldn't  live without. I give you props though. 

Well Idk, it feels like an energy sucker, much more than the computer, it feels too big in a way. I like watching cinema on computer, it feels much closer, although I know it is not healthy too, but... the feeling for me is better. TV makes me feel bad for some reason. And even if computer should make me feel bad, it doesn't. Weird, but true.

Maybe I should just get a mini TV or get TV into my computer, but I have never considered it important to think about that.

1 minute ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Well Idk, it feels like an energy sucker, much more than the computer, it feels too big in a way. I like watching cinema on computer, it feels much closer, although I know it is not healthy too, but... the feeling for me is better. TV makes me feel bad for some reason. And even if computer should make me feel bad, it doesn't. Weird, but true.

Maybe I should just get a mini TV or get TV into my computer, but I have never considered it important to think about that.

That is very interesting. I never looked at tv this way. I like to watch stuff while I clean. 

Tv makes me forget about my life problems so that's why I like it. 

IF you don't need it, I wouldn't waste money

Guest Diamond Horse
6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That is very interesting. I never looked at tv this way. I like to watch stuff while I clean. 

Tv makes me forget about my life problems so that's why I like it. 

IF you don't need it, I wouldn't waste money

Ha, for me computer is perfect to forget about my life problems, I like that you get to search the whole wide web for series/movies and I never demanded too much of the picture quality... Searching for new movies/series for me is an entirely interesting process I enjoy. :mcry:

But the thing with TV and me is that when I was little me and my family watched a lot of really bad telenovelas (even though I actually kinda liked some of them more and hated some of them more etc). At one point I got just so fed up that I started to hate it all, but it was a habit and that's why I still kept watching them. So yeah, maybe there are some negative beliefs about TV. But hey, fortunately, there is no crucial need for it anyway. 

It is such a weird childhood story, to think about it. But I was really small and they loved the telenovelas.

Of course I am happy for everyone who gets benefit from TV. It is certainly a very good thing that you like it.

Oh, and also, I am so used to that when I watch series, I have the freedom to continue them whenever I want to. I would really hate to wait for a week, haha

Archived