Feeling nostalgic.

patience darling

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

Is there any good music channel nowadays? I dream of some music channel that would be like edutainment. Something of cultural value. MTV is really lame. And some clips they show in the commercial break! Like the "herpes" clip or the "poo-time" clip or whatever. So mind-numbing.

1 hour ago, Barbie Spears said:

Tell me about it.

Image result for britney spears mtv trl gif

Image result for britney spears mtv diary gif   Image result for britney spears mtv diary gif

Image result for total britney live

tumblr_mqjlmgAAdQ1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

:(me too. I'm so sad

1 hour ago, Breathe_On_Me said:

They had so many good shows. I also miss when VH1 was all about pop culture too. Behind the Music, Most Outrageous Moments, Driven, Top 100 countdowns, etc. ... Britney was all over those too.

I love the 90's and 2000's were also iconic. What happened to TVI:gloria:

7 hours ago, patience-darling said:

Same!!!! 

Honestly are are music videos THAT relevant anymore? :(

Back then music videos were very relevant. You couldn't make song a success without a really good music video :gobaby:

That was one of the reasons why Britney came on top because her first four eras have FLAWLESS videos 

Now with streaming eras, people in general overlook music video and much prefer to stream songs. That's why most of the pop stars today have very basic/boring MV :leaving:

Lady Gaga was probably the last it girl who made bigger impact for the songs that she released through music videos (and we're only talking about her first three eras). Miley slightly did it with Wrecking Ball and Taylor with Bad Blood. It's obvious that Britney's past videos annihilate these pop girls tho :tifftear:

Archived