New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I Pulled A Britney And...

5HINee

shave my head with my razor. I had an argument with my dad . I was so angry and out of my mind . I went straight to bathroom and shave my hair :tiffsniffle: 

now I feel terrible and I don't wanna go out until it grows :tifftear: I know you guys are gonna drag me like I made fun of britney which is not true but all I can is share my feelings right now and I can't stop crying :tifftear:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Oh. Well maybe you could go somewhere and have them shave the rest for you or at least even it out.

when I did my military service I was bald . my head was like a potato :unbelievableney:

5 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I shave my head bald lol, looks hot on men :mhm: adds to the masculinity

yeah some men look good but takes away from me :overwhelm:

8 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

mmmhhh...it's just hair, the positive aspect is, it will regrow healthy tbh. I had to shave my head too, cause I dyed my hair once blonde...and my hair was damaged and dry af. So yeah...and I liked it tbh andtumblr_m4pj0cLHxN1r1c49to1_500.gif

how many days did it take to regrow ? I know it's different for every person but I'm desperate now.

btw I want to dye my hair brown but I scare lol :uknowit:

1 minute ago, Minho said:

when I did my military service I was bald . my head was like a potato :unbelievableney:

yeah some men look good but takes away from me :overwhelm:

how many days did it take to regrow ? I know it's different for every person but I'm desperate now.

btw I want to dye my hair brown but I scare lol :uknowit:

It is different...yeah I feel like my hair grows too fast...I think 2-3 weeks.

How was ur hair before? 

Archived