When you realize that Britney Jean is a good album

zone

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Arnold. said:

i like bj, but sia's contribution is definitely not her strongest. sounds like she works better with aguilera and rihanna.

but whoever did hold on tight, that is a timeless song.

Rihanna knows how to sing her songs, I saw so many people mistaking a Sia song for Rihanna and they don't realize Sia records these songs for her and if you notice, since Diamonds her singing style changed so much. 

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Rihanna knows how to sing her songs, I saw so many people mistaking a Sia song for Rihanna and they don't realize Sia records these songs for her and if you notice, since Diamonds her singing style changed so much. 

I think you've quoted the wrong person... lol 

Idk, the best I can rate Britney Jean is 3,5 out of 10 (the rest of her albums would be like 8,5's). Only songs I appreciate on it are Hold on Tight, Don't Cry and Perfume, maybe, JUST MAYBE, Work B**tch just a lil' bit aswell. The rest are just... Body Ache and It Should Be Easy give me brain tumors and Now That I Found You is definitely the worst Britney Spears' song out of all of them, if not one of the worst songs I've ever heard. GURL BYE :sassybrit: It's a shame, because Bkill Jme IMO has the best cover art out of them all...  :forkit:

Loves it!

people started bashing it after the flop so it doesn't matter.

I perfectly remember how exhale was praising the album when it came out!

I still love it and consider it a masterpiece. It just needed a more involved britney and more promo.

I am still mad tig and alien were not singles. Brightest morning star is a gem too.

Archived