What are some good Britney songs after a breakup of being cheated on?

ZAM9315

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, I am truly sorry to read that you wereΒ treated in such horrible way. I hope you will stay strong and find your way how to do deal with your feelings.

Second, don't take him back! I know that I don't know anything about you and your relationship and history together but once a cheater, always a cheater. My ex-boyfriend did the same to me and because of me habing thought he would be my true big love of my life, I tried to pretend it never happened but it was continously bringing me down to think about it. Β I thought he would change for me, because of our history together and our feelings and everything...but in the end, he did the same again and my world was torn apart, my dreams shattered and I lost another ******* year after our break-up to get over him. I know that a break-up like this hurts but believe me, it won't get better and I hope you won't make the same mistake.Β 

Third, People have already mentioned great tracks. I would like to addΒ 

"Dramatic"Β 

Last, when I was in your position, I felt a lot of anger and my emotions were basically a roller coaster. I wouldn't listen to sad songs or ballads if I were you. Having listened to A Great Big World's "Say Something" made me depressed and cry for a few nights.

I think that the empowering, confident tracks are better, especially since you didn't do anything wrong!Β 

I had an own playlist of such songs when I was going through the same phase and I can recommend you all songs, tbh:

1 Britney Spears - Shattered Glass

2 Cheryl Cole - Screw You

3 Alanis Morisette - You Oughta Know

4 Madonna - *********Β 

5 Britney Spears - DramaticΒ 

6 Cheryl Cole - Under The Sun

7 Monrose - This Is MeΒ 

8 Britney Spears - LonelyΒ 

9 Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River

10 Chris Crocker - Second To None

11 Loreen - Crying Out Your Name

12 Miley Cyrus - FU

13 Anastacia - Left Outside Alone

14 Katy Perry - Circle The Drain

15 Leona Lewis - GlassheartΒ 

16 Example - Perfect ReplacementΒ 

17 Jeanette - Go Back

18 Cheryl Cole - Happy Tears

19 Kylie Mingoue - Get Outta My Way

20 Britney Spears - Cinderella

Β 

At that time, I thoughtΒ "Cinderella" is the perfect closing track for such playlist since no one deserved to be treated that way and should find the strength to "run".

3 hours ago, Mainshow said:

First, I am truly sorry to read that you wereΒ treated in such horrible way. I hope you will stay strong and find your way how to do deal with your feelings.

Second, don't take him back! I know that I don't know anything about you and your relationship and history together but once a cheater, always a cheater. My ex-boyfriend did the same to me and because of me habing thought he would be my true big love of my life, I tried to pretend it never happened but it was continously bringing me down to think about it. Β I thought he would change for me, because of our history together and our feelings and everything...but in the end, he did the same again and my world was torn apart, my dreams shattered and I lost another ******* year after our break-up to get over him. I know that a break-up like this hurts but believe me, it won't get better and I hope you won't make the same mistake.Β 

Third, People have already mentioned great tracks. I would like to addΒ 

"Dramatic"Β 

Last, when I was in your position, I felt a lot of anger and my emotions were basically a roller coaster. I wouldn't listen to sad songs or ballads if I were you. Having listened to A Great Big World's "Say Something" made me depressed and cry for a few nights.

I think that the empowering, confident tracks are better, especially since you didn't do anything wrong!Β 

I had an own playlist of such songs when I was going through the same phase and I can recommend you all songs, tbh:

1 Britney Spears - Shattered Glass

2 Cheryl Cole - Screw You

3 Alanis Morisette - You Oughta Know

4 Madonna - *********Β 

5 Britney Spears - DramaticΒ 

6 Cheryl Cole - Under The Sun

7 Monrose - This Is MeΒ 

8 Britney Spears - LonelyΒ 

9 Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River

10 Chris Crocker - Second To None

11 Loreen - Crying Out Your Name

12 Miley Cyrus - FU

13 Anastacia - Left Outside Alone

14 Katy Perry - Circle The Drain

15 Leona Lewis - GlassheartΒ 

16 Example - Perfect ReplacementΒ 

17 Jeanette - Go Back

18 Cheryl Cole - Happy Tears

19 Kylie Mingoue - Get Outta My Way

20 Britney Spears - Cinderella

Β 

At that time, I thoughtΒ "Cinderella" is the perfect closing track for such playlist since no one deserved to be treated that way and should find the strength to "run".

Are you German?Β :unbelievableney:Β recommending Monrose and Jeanette Biedermann haha ...Β :giggleney:

Guest $elfish
7 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

I feel bad for posting something like this for Maddies sake and the SpearsΒ Β family because they areΒ obviously in a worse situation but...

my boyfriend my first love and relationship of 3 1/2 years cheated on me with my best friend. Β 

Currently have been self destructing the past few weeks and my chest hurts. Β Many feelings and emotions right now. Β 

I need help or a way to cope guys.

:crying2:can y'all give me some good songs to listen too

liarΒ or shattered glassΒ :staysalty:

Archived