What are some good Britney songs after a breakup of being cheated on?

ZAM9315

I feel bad for posting something like this for Maddies sake and the Spears  family because they are obviously in a worse situation but...

my boyfriend my first love and relationship of 3 1/2 years cheated on me with my best friend.  

Currently have been self destructing the past few weeks and my chest hurts.  Many feelings and emotions right now.  

I need help or a way to cope guys.

:crying2:can y'all give me some good songs to listen too

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shattered Glass and Liar are the best for your situation.

But these are great too:

Lonely,Womanizer, Cinderella, Don't go knocking on my door, Til It's gone....

Also, for your sad phase: Baby boy, let go, shadow, out from under, quicksand, where are you now, from the bottom of my broken heart

I'm so sorry for what happened, I hope something awful will happen you your "friend"

36 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I feel bad for posting something like this for Maddies sake and the Spears  family because they are obviously in a worse situation but...

my boyfriend my first love and relationship of 3 1/2 years cheated on me with my best friend.  

Currently have been self destructing the past few weeks and my chest hurts.  Many feelings and emotions right now.  

@ZAM9315 This is literally the best topic for Britney songs actually.

**** You:

Stronger

Don't Go Knockin' On My Door

Lonely

She'll Never Be Me

Rockstar

Toy Soldier

Why Should I Be Sad

Dramatic

Shattered Glass

Just Like Me

Liar

I'm Sad:

...Baby One More Time

From the Bottom of My Broken Heart

Where Are You Now

I Run Away

Before the Goodbye

Shadow

Everytime

Baby Boy

To Love Let Go

Out from Under

Quicksand

38 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Shattered Glass, Why Should I Be Sad, Womanizer, Liar, Stronger, From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart, Out From Under, Everytime

Does he feel remorse?

If not, **** him, it will be hard to move on , but remember almost everyone eventually willl. So all you need to do is to not let yourself get sucked back in. Focus on something else in your life, personally I put all my will into working out because feeling confident makes this process more bearable - Patience is the key because if you give in you'll have to start over.  Remember time really does heal all wounds, and believe it.

Before, I used to think about a future without my ex and get all emotional. I found myself longing for stability and comfort so when he made the slightest effort, I immediately crawled back to him. But when I finally decided to leave I led his memories slowly fade and didn't force it. If you force it, you won't be able to make it. 

Sorry I'm high there might be so many errors and typos lol 

2 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

oh bae hugs, just try to let it go slow...

Oh i'm so sorry to hear that :crying2: your best friend as well.

From the Bottom Of My Broken Heart

Stronger 

Don't Go Knockin' On My Door

Lonely

Shadow

Toy Soldier

Why Should I Be Sad

Out From Under

Shattered Glass

He About To Lose Me

Perfume

Til It's Gone

Don't Cry

Liar

Dramatic

Rockstar

Try listening to any of those. Make them into a playlist maybe :) 

Archived