What if Britney becomes the face of a fitness brand?

LaLohan

Like maybe Nike or Adidas or Puma or something. She's very fit and she has the body for it, it would be a great fit tbh and good promo! It would be good for her image too..

I just saw Kylie's new ad for Puma and I thought of Brit. Still can't believe they actually put that silicone blow up doll to promote their stuff smh :lostney:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ♕ LaLohan ♕ said:

Like maybe Nike or Adidas or Puma or something. She's very fit and she has the body for it, it would be a great fit tbh and good promo! It would be good for her image too..

I just saw Kylie's new ad for Puma and I thought of Brit. Still can't believe they actually put that silicone blow up doll to promote their stuff smh :lostney:

Some epic dance track to her running. New single 'Fit' coming September :hipney:

25 minutes ago, ♕ LaLohan ♕ said:

Some epic dance track to her running. New single 'Fit' coming September :hipney:

Archived