Britney and rock.. And such

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

I was just taking a bath and listening to Fall Out Boy's 2015 album on Spotify. It is kinda good and talented, but a little cheesy. As I remember, Jayden and Preston or one of them liked it? Well, it seems perfectly suitable for children. Sometimes it is hard to listen to it for me because it is a little corny. But sometimes I actually like the lyrics and the voice and everything. I am aware that in reality it has a wider audience than very young people. THAT'S WHY I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL IF BRITNEY MADE A SONG WITH THEM, channeling her all in her rock realm. Or such. It could also be a beautiful gift for her children (at least she posted something on Instagram about one or both of them liking a song from them) Maybe they don't like it as much as I think, but still it would be nice for exchange if Britney did a song with somebody like them. OR MAYBE LINKIN PARK INSTEAD? :) I think what's missing for Britney is exactly a collaboration like this.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
7 minutes ago, David. said:

i think its a bad idea

she is known for pop bops

she needs to go back to that asap

Yeah, I agree it is not her trademark, but she could use some more diversity. In my eyes, had she collaborated with somebody like Fall Out Boy instead of Pretty Girls, it would have been much better. And it is not like she is not capable of going more rock. I am sure she is perfectly capable and that would show some of the GP a different side of her, which is sometimes needed too.

3 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Yeah, I agree it is not her trademark, but she could use some more diversity. In my eyes, had she collaborated with somebody like Fall Out Boy instead of Pretty Girls, it would have been much better. And it is not like she is not capable of going more rock. I am sure she is perfectly capable and that would show some of the GP a different side of her, which is sometimes needed too.

yeah i agree with experimenting too but i dont think she can do rock

all of her most rockish songs are pretty bad tbh

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, David. said:

yeah i agree with experimenting too but i dont think she can do rock

all of her most rockish songs are pretty bad tbh

OK, maybe I am biased. I know they are not the best, but I like them for what they are. Don't any of Britney fans like her rockish songs? I still low-key think that a well thought out proper rock song would be a very cool gift at least to some of us. Again, much better than Pretty Girls for instance, I suspect.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Spearsfan said:

Rock music doesn't tolerate lipping at all. 

Not even prerecording. 

Real singing and instruments... 

Yeah, damn you are so right. But she could still do it and never perform it. I don't know why but I really want it. I want something else from Britney for a change. And I want it to be serious too. Ok, I don't demand it, but I dream about it a little. I am sure if it would be properly executed, it would be iconic.

1 minute ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Yeah, damn you are so right. But she could still do it and never perform it. I don't know why but I really want it. I want something else from Britney for a change. And I want it to be serious too. Ok, I don't demand it, but I dream about it a little. I am sure if it would be properly executed, it would be iconic.

I think it would get more hate because of Britney herself and her image with not being considered a real artist.

My Dream is for her to collab with my fav band. It would be so good with my two queens. I would never except lipping.

Its so sad though because we all have high hopes but nothing seems to be in anyway a change. 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Spearsfan said:

I think it would get more hate because of Britney herself and her image with not being considered a real artist.

My Dream is for her to collab with my fav band. It would be so good with my two queens. I would never except lipping.

Its so sad though because we all have high hopes but nothing seems to be in anyway a change. 

Yeah, that's true. The bad thing is that Britney by many will never be considered a real artist, but I guess the good thing is that she is okay with it. I just hope that she won't regret it at some point. I really want to think that will never happen. :(

Sorry to ask this question, but what is your favorite band? :lollistare:

Just now, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Yeah, that's true. The bad thing is that Britney by many will never be considered a real artist, but I guess the good thing is that she is okay with it. I just hope that she won't regret it at some point. I really want to think that will never happen. :(

Sorry to ask this question, but what is your favorite band? :lollistare:

I mean she used to care but these days probs not.

In This Moment the lead singer is an absolute goddess 

Guest Diamond Horse
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean she used to care but these days probs not.

In This Moment the lead singer is an absolute goddess 

Interesting, will listen.

I am sure that these days she don't curr, but I am just thinking - what if she regrets it someday when she is older. It is a little scary thought, but then again, probably not.

3 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Interesting, will listen.

I am sure that these days she don't curr, but I am just thinking - what if she regrets it someday when she is older. It is a little scary thought, but then again, probably not.

Sick Like Me, Bones, Scarlet, The Blood Legion, The Fighter

Britney would slay 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Bless.

Yes!!!

IMagine Britney on a song like Bones. Goodness I think it would be great

My friend introduced me to them via Bones, and I adore that song. (But I want to say the radio introduced me to them first and unknowingly, because wasn't that Blood song theirs, too?) It would be fantastic, I agree.

Just now, fucknfurter said:

My friend introduced me to them via Bones, and I adore that song. (But I want to say the radio introduced me to them first and unknowingly, because wasn't that Blood song theirs, too?) It would be fantastic, I agree.

Blood was their breakthrough song. 

Bones is my fav song on Black Widow. .

They actually just announced a new album and tour yesterday. So happy. 

Archived