Britney should try to make a deal with Victoria Secret

The Greatest Show

• Exhale+

1.) They have a lot of money and could invest in her show
2.) The only thing she seems to want to wear on stage is lingere and they have great lingere
3.) she allready wore a VS outfit
4.) They could have a Britney Section in their next catalogue and show
5.) Britney could perform at this years show

and since we are probably getting another Vegas revamp I decided to pick some new outfits. Im assuming the sections are gonna stay the same.. (Obviously without the wings)

Opening

Untitlrtzed_1.jpg

Jungle Theme

Untitled_8.jpg

Slumber Party

Untitled_7.jpg

Circus Theme

Untitled_6.jpg

Slave - Freakshow

Untitled_5.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

An sponsorship by Victoria's Secret would be amazing. I wouldn't mind if she keeps the lingerie theme if it's done like this.

BTW, DON'T YOU DARE COME FOR HER FLAWLESS PRIVATE SHOW BIKINI :foh: She looks amazing on it

britney-spears-private-show.gif

yeah she looks amazing in it but its still tacky 

Like imagine a limited edition Britney Intimate Collection being sold exclusively in VS stores or something - her line is gorgeous and could totally help their business as well as Brit's image. I would LOVE a collab between these two. Someone make sure Larry sees this thread lol

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, treytrey said:

Like imagine a limited edition Britney Intimate Collection being sold exclusively in VS stores or something - her line is gorgeous and could totally help their business as well as Brit's image. I would LOVE a collab between these two. Someone make sure Larry sees this thread lol

that would be fabulous :forkit:

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I cant. Im a great Ideas machine :hehehe:

It  would be a great idea if Britney didn't have her own lingerie line. They're in direct competition with each other I don't think either side would be too interested in a deal like that. 

But if she didn't it would be a nice little marketing gig for her since her body is absolutely amazing. Maybe it's time for another promotion photoshoot of her own stuff

• Exhale+
Just now, YouFoundAmy said:

It  would be a great idea if Britney didn't have her own lingerie line. They're in direct competition with each other I don't think either side would be too interested in a deal like that. 

But if she didn't it would be a nice little marketing gig for her since her body is absolutely amazing. Maybe it's time for another promotion photoshoot of her own stuff

I thought it didnt exist anymore. If it still does then shut it down nobody is bying that stuff

32 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I thought it didnt exist anymore. If it still does then shut it down nobody is bying that stuff

It exists for sure. And after her 2016 BBMA, Australia  launched a big promotion in two states because it was coming to their country. Since 2014 it's only expanded and the company now ships to over 200 countries. Much like her perfumes it's a successful product Endeavor for her yet again.

Archived