paris hilton finally removed from britney's "similar artists" list

justkeepdoingit

Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

they aren't the same person, so of course there'll be differences. didn't think you were so dense or i would've mentioned that.

however, britney's music (especially the more sensual stuff), her performances, and overall relevance are WAY more similar to janet's.  :janet: 

"touch of my hand" is literally janet ******* jackson. same goes for "i'm a slave 4 u", "boys" and other songs she has recorded for ITZ, "blackout" and "glory".  you can 100% tell britney spears was influenced by janet jackson. you honestly need to stop lol

You can reach if you want. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never liked Paris Hilton. I always had this bad image of her, because of the reality shows, and because I always related her to the worst times in Britney's life. But the other day I ended up watching a video on youtube of an interview she had with Adela Micha here in Mexico (apparently she was here in December or so, and she did several tv shows). I'm not proud of it, but I kinda started to like her. She still has a lot of flaws, and I believe she still lives in a different world than most of us, but still she was so much better than I thought she was.

Even if she was faking it, the fact that she at least tries to give a good impression is good enough, because most of the rich people won't even give a damn about it. She at least makes it seem like she worked for what she's achieved, she created her own line of products, of course with all the money and support of her family, but at least tried to do something by herself instead of just enjoying the fortune she inherited. She also loves animals, and she said she has a group on whatsapp of her fans, and she talks with them everyday, and she's met them in parties and stuff, like, wtf, when will Britney? lol 

So anyway, now I have weird feelings towards her. My entire life I thought she was so disgusting, and now I discover she's not that bad. Stars Are Blind has always been my guilty pleasure though, and I think Britney should cover it someday. :snapney:

2 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i really didn't expect someone who stans for hilary duff to know anything about music, so it's all good. :janet:

lmao dont quote it 

he goes on and on and never stops

some of britney's songs were offered to janet ofc her music and style is more similar to janet than to hilary 

that said, hilary is in the similar artists cause she is a pop artist too and started out as a teen just like brit 

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

You can reach if you want.

Britney being similar to Janet is not a secret. In fact she was often called out for being a Janet rip-off or a "watered down" Janet Jackson. This is backed up by the many times Britney copied Janet both in her performances and music. It's well known.

Slave and Boys were Janet rejects. Anticipating is a carbon-copy of All For You. In the Zone has Janet all over it. And I already mentioned that she copied many of her performances, especially in the Dream within a Dream tour.

Britney owes much more to Janet than to Madonna or anyone else. I honestly don't get where you see the Hilary similarities, even when Britney was singing teen pop songs, she was very much ****** and Janet-lite. Janet had already done the dancing school girl theme that propelled Britney's career in BOMT. Britney is literally the fruit of Janet's impact.

1 hour ago, button said:

Britney being similar to Janet is not a secret. In fact she was often called out for being a Janet rip-off or a "watered down" Janet Jackson. This is backed up by the many times Britney copied Janet both in her performances and music. It's well known.

Slave and Boys were Janet rejects. Anticipating is a carbon-copy of All For You. In the Zone has Janet all over it. And I already mentioned that she copied many of her performances, especially in the Dream within a Dream tour.

Britney owes much more to Janet than to Madonna or anyone else. I honestly don't get where you see the Hilary similarities, even when Britney was singing teen pop songs, she was very much ****** and Janet-lite. Janet had already done the dancing school girl theme that propelled Britney's career in BOMT. Britney is literally the fruit of Janet's impact.

"boys" was written for michael jackson actually. it was called "girls" originally. the neptunes never played it for him though.

Archived