New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

paris hilton finally removed from britney's "similar artists" list

justkeepdoingit

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spearsfan said:

JoJo is a great vocalist. Has made great music. 

Hilary is also amazing.

The rest need to go 

so jojo is a great vocalist, we'll give her that... but it doesn't make her a "similar" artist. they have literally nothing in common.

sames goes for hilary duff, who started out as a child star singing trashy pop-rock songs and is now irrelevant af.

Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

so jojo is a great vocalist, we'll give her that... but it doesn't make her a "similar" artist. they have literally nothing in common.

sames goes for hilary duff, who started out as a child star singing trashy pop-rock songs and is now irrelevant af.

Who do you think are similar? It goes by what others are listening to if I'm not mistaken. 

Its not like Britney is realky slaying those charts neither. I mean they are similar music so it fits with Duff. 

Who do you think are similar? It goes by what others are listening to if I'm not mistaken. 

Its not like Britney is realky slaying those charts neither. I mean they are similar music so it fits with Duff. 

in what world do britney spears and hilary duff record similar music? lmfao stop.

IMO, artists like janet and madonna should be added. christina, j.lo, n*sync can stay for obvious reasons.

4 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

they are blondes pop girls who were famous and had their peaks  in the 00´ :staysalty:

7 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

in what world do britney spears and hilary duff record similar music? lmfao stop.

IMO, artists like janet and madonna should be added. christina, j.lo, n*sync can stay for obvious reasons.

I disagree with Janet. The others make sense. Christina would go more with JoJo and Gaga if we are being completely similar.

They are pop stars. Half her discography fits with Duff. 

I disagree with Janet. The others make sense. Christina would go more with JoJo and Gaga if we are being completely similar.

They are pop stars. Half her discography fits with Duff. 

so you think hilary duff is more similar to britney than janet is? lmfao thanks for disqualifying yourself. that is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.

2 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

so you think hilary duff is more similar to britney than janet is? lmfao thanks for disqualifying yourself. that is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.

You are the delusional one. No one would ever put Britney and Janet in the same similar music outside this fanbase. 

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't stan her Get way to avoid the Janet statement because you know they aren't similar. 

they aren't the same person, so of course there'll be differences. didn't think you were so dense or i would've mentioned that.

however, britney's music (especially the more sensual stuff), her performances, and overall relevance are WAY more similar to janet's.  :janet: 

"touch of my hand" is literally janet ******* jackson. same goes for "i'm a slave 4 u", "boys" and other songs she has recorded for ITZ, "blackout" and "glory".  you can 100% tell britney spears was influenced by janet jackson, which is why janet needs to be on the list and hilary duff needs to gtfo.

Archived