New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Give it a Break for F### Sake

PBoy

Vegas! Third Single! World Wide Tour! B10! Promo! Slumber Party! Like STOP

While most of you are here bitching about her carrer, this woman is out there suffering with her family hoping that her little niece wakes up, so for most of you, have a ******' chill, and get some sensitivity and humility, and leave your own ******' entretainment behind for a moment, have some respect!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, PBoy said:

Vegas! Third Single! World Wide Tour! B10! Promo! Slumber Party! Like STOP

While most of you are here bitching about her carrer, this woman is out there suffering with her family hoping that her little niece wakes up, so for most of you, have a ******' chill, and get some sensitivity and humility, and leave your own ******' entretainment behind for a moment, have some respect!!

True dat! :mcry:

6 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well it cracks me up cause I feel like fans are always like oh I want her to be happy and then they just ***** about everything and treat her as if she's a product not a person and a slave only here to entertain them and do what they want!

:rihclap:

Exactly... of course it is just a forum, there are still other threads to discuss but melting down and acting like a big disaster is upon her because of  POM extension is irrelevant right now. Write your opinion but don't make the first page about her career end when we all know that family and health comes first.

Archived