OMG This fetusney killed me

Mannequin*

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

I wonder whether that tan's real or not because how can one go from this...

Image result for britney pale

...to that?

In 2017 the obvious answer would obviously be that it's fake but did they even have fake tan back in '98?

um lighting also has a lot to do with it. I have pictures where I look as pale as Britney in that picture (especially in winter after seeing no sun for months) and then in summer my skin is like..

jessie-khoo-fashion-and-sounds-camilla5.

17 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

um lighting also has a lot to do with it. I have pictures where I look as pale as Britney in that picture (especially in winter after seeing no sun for months) and then in summer my skin is like..

jessie-khoo-fashion-and-sounds-camilla5.

Yeah but she looked pretty dark during BOMT era in general so it's not all about the ligthing. One label company even turned her down cause they didn't like her complexion or something.

Just now, Britney_baby said:

Yeah but she looked pretty dark during BOMT era in general so it's not all about the ligthing. One label company even turned her down cause they didn't like her complexion or something.

It doesnt look like fake tan to me. because at the time it was impossible to get a fake tan that wasnt orange or red.

the difference between her pale and tanned skin looks totally natural to me

normal_01.jpgnormal_01.jpg

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

It doesnt look like fake tan to me. because at the time it was impossible to get a fake tan that wasnt orange or red.

the difference between her pale and tanned skin looks totally natural to me

normal_01.jpgnormal_01.jpg

Since this  Image result for white is how I look like I guess I don't know much about getting a dark tan naturally:awkblink:

This is me with a fake tan   Related image so yeah... :icant1:

31 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

Since this  Image result for white is how I look like I guess I don't know much about getting a dark tan naturally:awkblink:

This is me with a fake tan   Related image so yeah... :icant1:

aww yeah it obviously varies from person to person. But fake tans usually have this orange tint. Espesstially if they get darker.

Obviously lighting and camera flashes can make tanned skin look pale too.

normal_001_283529.jpgnormal_001_283229.jpg

n_142.jpgn_167.jpg

On 2/7/2017 at 6:00 AM, Britney_baby said:

I wonder whether that tan's real or not because how can one go from this...

Image result for britney pale

...to that?

In 2017 the obvious answer would obviously be that it's fake but did they even have fake tan back in '98?

Well during the "Britney" (and maybe even "Oops"?) era she gave a tour of her tour bus and there was actually a tanning bed inside of there...So I can't imagine that fake tanning didn't exist only three years prior to that time. Could be wrong though.

Archived