Should they even have a 3rd single?

Glory was an amazing album but her team killed it right away. If they release a 3rd single there's an 80% chance it'll flop. Do you think they should go back to the drawing board and come back with B10 or have a 3rd single?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That performance is extremely bland, keep it.

The first date she performed it is still the best attempt at that choreo. :moorangu: 

I mean that seemed like an obvious thing  for Team Britney to do. Like why did they take the PS commercial down? They are truly the masters of surprise, never cease to find new ways to flop :gloria: 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Her team is literally the pits. They're actually turning Britney into a parody of herself.

Like they have it all together when Britney isn't feeling it but when she's in her second peak they're like "what do we do now?" of course she doesn't wanna do that much anymore, that's why she's paying you millions to do it. Oh well, id rather her flop but with amazing performance and music than mediocre hits

I think it's only right to end the era with one last proper single and a music video. If planned right and executed well it may even take off and be a hit. But with the way they're doing things now it will probably be minimal decent hit with a good video and some cool performances. I'd say that's a fine way to end the Glory era, while she's putting more focus on B10. I just want one single release that isn't a total mess. Ever since she signed with RCA everything has been handled so carelessly, it seems. 

• Super Mods

Slay at you thinking we're still getting a third single! :jfallonlol:

Of course there should be one, but Team B only has its eyes on Vegas and Britney (sadly) doesn't seem that keen on promoting the album further from the entertaining but ineffective promo we've gotten. As much as I hate saying it, the era ended (for me) right after the SP video was released and her radio shows.

It's sad to see such a great album get paid dust. :staysalty:

1 hour ago, KillerKittens said:

Glory was an amazing album but her team killed it right away. If they release a 3rd single there's an 80% chance it'll flop. Do you think they should go back to the drawing board and come back with B10 or have a 3rd single?

BRITNEY IS officially a flop now. Honestly I don't know what can save her now. She needs a miracle, a  drastic career makeover.

3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Slay at you thinking we're still getting a third single! :jfallonlol:

Of course there should be one, but Team B only has its eyes on Vegas and Britney (sadly) doesn't seem that keen on promoting the album further from the entertaining but ineffective promo we've gotten. As much as I hate saying it, the era ended (for me) right after the SP video was released and her radio shows.

It's sad to see such a great album get paid dust. :staysalty:

Exactly. Once I saw how SP was handled I knew the era was over. She has an album/single out and isn't even performing at the Grammys? But Katy Perry is and she doesn't even have any new material yet? Her team is ridiculous. They should have booked Britney for that months ago smh. At this point she might as well become a guest judge on World of Dance smh

Archived